Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
Your not really comparing Zavvi and Blufans as both being lazy are you?

Lazy depends on Disneys release politic, not depends on the quality of Blufans. Disney make worldwide not many steelbook releases(especially different steelbook releases).

You have a few at Blufans and a few at Zavvi...thats it. So the collector have not a big choice.
That is a big problem. When Blufans is to expensive fore you or OOP and Zavvi make a bad steelbook, you have no alternative.

Oh they can. Look at the backs of toy story 2,3 and monsters inc. like clip art on silver but toy story has amazing back art. Like i have just said in the wall.e thread they are terrible at consistency. It took ages for them to sort out the disney collection with gloss and decent back art but even after that they reverted back to some crappy back art on them at random times throughout the collection.
What you mean with clip art on silver?

I hope they use the 3D cover or the normal DVD cover:

ratatouille3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WALL-E now showing as "Sold out" @ GBP 24.99 and even with the 5% discount code (or 10% code that didn't work for me when I tried it a few times) is still unfortunately rather more than recent catalogue Disney 3D titles priced @ GBP 20.99.I suppose that doesn't matter if we are prepared to pay these prices and titles sell out at this price in under 24 hours. I hope however that this price is the absolute limit as I for one will not pay more than this for a U.K. steelbook pre-order (and I've been buying them since the very beginning).

Any update on when we're likely to see an artwork reveal for this? I mean, it was announced the same day as Wall.E (Feb 2nd) and that had its reveal last Wednesday...

If I'm not mistaken last year's Disney releases @ GBP20.99 played in 3D though I must admit I haven't opened any of them to check if there is a separate 3D disc...

Well... it's not the worst I've seen. Though it looks more like the back art, some nice embossing could make it okay.

Love their status on Facebook

"Artwork confirmed for Zavvi Exclusive Disney Pixar Steelbook 'Ratatouille'. Live for pre-order from midday this Sunday. What do you guys make of the minimalist artwork approach?

Oh NOW you want to do minimalistic artwork.

Hell even the first comment is someone posting a better picture then them which in my opinion looks simple aswell

ratatouilleposter5.jpg

I know this sounds really silly guys but maybe if we ALL complain on their Facebook status about this artwork and the WALLE one they might take something in for once