Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mortal Kombat (2021)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

I fudging loved this, and that's coming from someone who was more of a Street Fighter and Tekken fan growing up. Thought it was a ton of fun and fairly nostalgic, but not overly so... it had just enough for the older audience, whilst also allowing it to feel fresh/new. The special effects and choreography were top-notch too. Really hoping it gets a sequel!

Reactions: Flloydo

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Mortal Kombat (2021)
View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504117

I fudging loved this, and that's coming from someone who was more of a Street Fighter and Tekken fan growing up. Thought it was a ton of fun and fairly nostalgic, but not overly so... it had just enough for the older audience, whilst also allowing it to feel fresh/new. The special effects and choreography were top-notch too. Really hoping it gets a sequel!
Where is this available?

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Mortal Kombat (2021)
View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504118 View attachment 504117

Glad you enjoyed it. I won’t go into it here but I put some bits in a spoiler in the movies thread on what I did and didn’t like. And where I want to see it go. Even though the small few things that’s bothered me I still loved it.... for what it is. Watched it again last night

As with any movie that's not currently available in the UK, I watch them at @Flloydo's :whistle:

:rofl:

Space jam next month. You still coming over? I’ll get some space cakes and jam doughnuts for the occasion

Reactions: Noodles

TheCollector86

it wasn't me!
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I see it twice decades apart and my feelings hadn't changed.

Same for me.

I saw it in the theatre as a teen in the 80's and I didn't think much of it then. Bought a used Blu-ray copy for about 2 bucks and watched it again back when Shout or Scream Factory was about to release a SteelBook for it.

Still feel the same about it. It's awful. I didn't buy the SteelBook :LOL:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Glad you enjoyed it. I won’t go into it here but I put some bits in a spoiler in the movies thread on what I did and didn’t like. And where I want to see it go. Even though the small few things that’s bothered me I still loved it.... for what it is. Watched it again last night

:rofl:

Space jam next month. You still coming over? I’ll get some space cakes and jam doughnuts for the occasion
Ah, I don't check those threads much any more, but will go give it a read in a sec. :thumbs:

Cool, I'm in! Don't forget the Vaseline....for my dry soles, of course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo