Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Glory (1989)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Driveways (2019)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

The Dead Don't Die (2019)
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png
empty.png

Love and Monsters (2020)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

The Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

Stowaway (2021)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Mortal Kombat (2021)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

I fudging loved this, and that's coming from someone who was more of a Street Fighter and Tekken fan growing up. Thought it was a ton of fun and fairly nostalgic, but not overly so... it had just enough for the older audience, whilst also allowing it to feel fresh/new. The special effects and choreography were top-notch too. Really hoping it gets a sequel!

Reactions: Flloydo
Mortal Kombat (2021)
View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504117

I fudging loved this, and that's coming from someone who was more of a Street Fighter and Tekken fan growing up. Thought it was a ton of fun and fairly nostalgic, but not overly so... it had just enough for the older audience, whilst also allowing it to feel fresh/new. The special effects and choreography were top-notch too. Really hoping it gets a sequel!
Where is this available?

Mortal Kombat (2021)
View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504118View attachment 504117

Glad you enjoyed it. I won’t go into it here but I put some bits in a spoiler in the movies thread on what I did and didn’t like. And where I want to see it go. Even though the small few things that’s bothered me I still loved it.... for what it is. Watched it again last night

As with any movie that's not currently available in the UK, I watch them at @Flloydo's :whistle:

:rofl:

Space jam next month. You still coming over? I’ll get some space cakes and jam doughnuts for the occasion

Reactions: Noodles
I see it twice decades apart and my feelings hadn't changed.

Same for me.

I saw it in the theatre as a teen in the 80's and I didn't think much of it then. Bought a used Blu-ray copy for about 2 bucks and watched it again back when Shout or Scream Factory was about to release a SteelBook for it.

Still feel the same about it. It's awful. I didn't buy the SteelBook :LOL:

Glad you enjoyed it. I won’t go into it here but I put some bits in a spoiler in the movies thread on what I did and didn’t like. And where I want to see it go. Even though the small few things that’s bothered me I still loved it.... for what it is. Watched it again last night

:rofl:

Space jam next month. You still coming over? I’ll get some space cakes and jam doughnuts for the occasion
Ah, I don't check those threads much any more, but will go give it a read in a sec. :thumbs:

Cool, I'm in! Don't forget the Vaseline....for my dry soles, of course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo