Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
I mean it's a Predator movie... A definite popcorn flick. How good can it really be?
It's really proved to be sort of a one movie concept. Just like with Alien - once you feel you have to "update", "embellish", or "supercharge" the original creation - you've already changed it too much. I was already laughing my ass off at the idea of "predator dogs".

It's really proved to be sort of a one movie concept. Just like with Alien - once you feel you have to "update", "embellish", or "supercharge" the original creation - you've already changed it too much. I was already laughing my ass off at the idea of "predator dogs".
I can understand that. I mean each one is really their own movie not really related to any of the others. I mean not even Predator 2 had anything to do with Predator. I haven't seen this one yet but so far my favorites are Predator > Predators > Predator 2.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Ready Player One (2018)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

I had a lot more fun with this on rewatch and also noticed a few more references, so I've upped it a star!

Reactions: Sigill
The Eagle has Landed 1976

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

This extended director's cut on blu-ray comes about thanks to the recent blu-ray steelbook from ITV studios and an enjoyable romp it is to. Michael Caine as a German paratrooper who's forced to lead a squad into rural 1940's England to capture Churchill. My only gripe which I have mentioned in another post elsewhere is the love interest between Jenny Agutter and Donald Sunderland. It slows the film down and could have been trimmed a lot. And any film that has Larry Hagman in it in this case as a useless commander gets my vote any day of the week. His character is pure comic gold and is milked for all it's worth. If you're in a fun mood and not expecting the power of Went the Day Well it's an enjoyable popcorn flick.