Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Boggie Nights (1997)
1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png
In the heat of the night (1967)
1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

HalfN.png

Oldeuboi (2003)

1N.png 1N.png 1N.png 1N.png

Seriously you rate Boggie Nights better than In the Heat of the Night, one of the greatest films ever made... Boggie Nights is oK but not really a memorable film. So many great scenes in In the Heat of the Night...One of the rare films I would be giving 5+ There has been many films about racism but In the Heat of the Night goes beyond simple black and white and paints a complex picture off two different men trying to understand each other. it's rare I see a film so multi layered and engaging

Birds of Prey
1594331274164.png

Seriously this movie is a total waste of talent. The fight scenes are literally choreographed music videos.
Just plain bad.
But Margot Robbie..
Whadaya gonna do?

Attachments

• 1594331255973.png
    1594331255973.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 286
Seriously you rate Boggie Nights better than In the Heat of the Night, one of the greatest films ever made... Boggie Nights is oK but not really a memorable film. So many great scenes in In the Heat of the Night...One of the rare films I would be giving 5+ There has been many films about racism but In the Heat of the Night goes beyond simple black and white and paints a complex picture off two different men trying to understand each other. it's rare I see a film so multi layered and engaging
downloadfile.gif

Crash (1983)
1594671181480.png
1594671204717.png
1594671208351.png
1594671216362.png

Not a typical Cronenberg movie and not what I awaited - very strange thematic with that crashaholics and very good actors. The erotic scenes take too much playtime I think, but definitly worth a a watch.

I also cancelled the first watch, because the suspense was missing sometimes, but watched it again the other day and thought it was good.

to be fair sometimes I stop watching a film and then years later I see the whole film and go "My 1st instincts were right!" A good example. Alien 3. Walked out of it in the cinema after 20 minutes and then 20 years later saw it on TV and realised for me I'd made the right call 20 years earlier......

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

American Psycho
Re watched in 4K last night. Great view of the 80's, Christian Bale is superb and you can see how this helped transition him into major roles. Really enjoyed it. Great music.

Reactions: Genocide and Robles
4 Ninjas = Very Good

1N.png

1N.png

1N.png

1N.png

American Psycho
Re watched in 4K last night. Great view of the 80's, Christian Bale is superb and you can see how this helped transition him into major roles. Really enjoyed it. Great music.

Didn't realise it was out on 4k

Reactions: komor