Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
I remember watching that 6 Underground but can't remember much about it :whistle: So yeah I didn't rate it highly either :rofl::whistle:
Lol yeah, it's super forgetful... I only watched it at the weekend and have already forgotten most it (thankfully) :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I wouldn't worry... you're not missing much. Both are Netflix Original films, 6 Underground being directed by Michael Bay and is absolutely terrible - Ryan Reynolds stars and plays the same character he does in every film. Space Sweepers has literally only just come out... it's a Korean space opera and therefore pretty bonkers lol, but in a fun way. Kinda long though and therefore gets a bit tiresome after a while IMO.
I remember watching that 6 Underground but can't remember much about it :whistle: So yeah I didn't rate it highly either :rofl::whistle:
i enjoyed 6 Underground

Reactions: Felix_ro
60's/70's Assassinations and political paranoia..

Judas and the Black Messiah - 3/5 - FBI informant infiltrates Black Panthers. An interesting story with much potential but this fell well short - didnt create tension or get under the skin of the characters for me.

(Malcolm) X - 5/5 - Much more like it. Powerhouse performance from Washington, Spike Lees best film? Nails it.

JFK 5/5 - Military industrial complex bares its teeth. Pesci's wig, Magic bullets, Costners closing speech... Incidental -Oliver Stone has produced a follow up documentary following release of new 'evidence' premiering at Cannes...

Reactions: komor
I Care a Lot (2020)
full.pngfull.pngempty.pngempty.pngempty.png

Who the hell were we meant to be rooting for? Literally every character was a douche!

A bit late than never with my viewing I did for February.

I enjoyed "A Quiet Place but I did have a few problems with it

Is the kid at the beginning of the film the most stupid kid in history, the fact the dad as an electronic genius was just a bit to pat
and also the monsters were not consistent. Why did they kill one minute and then disappear with someone the next. Didn't make sense.
I thought they just killed any sound they heard. Those points could have been better and spoiled an otherwise good film.

Dead Again 29th October 1991 blu-ray 5
Rio Lobo December 17th 1970 blu-ray 4
Escape in the Fog 5th April 1945 blu-ray 4
The Undercover Man 20th April 1949 blu-ray 4
Drive a Crooked Road 10th March 1954 blu-ay 4.5
5 Against the House 10th June 1955 blu-ray 4
The Garment Jungle 25th April 1957 blu-ray 4
The Lineup 1st June 1958 blu-ray 5
A Quiet Place March 9th 2018 4k Ultra blu-ray 4
Framed 23rd February 1940 blu-ray 4
Forbidden Planet 3rd March 1956 blu-ray 5
The Valachi Papers 6th January 1972 blu-ray 5
711 Ocean Drive:  1st July 1950 blu-ray 4
The Mob 21st September 1951 blu-ray 4
Affair in Trinidad 29th July 1952 blu-ray 4
Tight Spot 19th March 1955 blu-ray 4
Murder by Contract December 5th 1958 blu-ray 5
Suspect 15th November 1960 blu-ray 4
The Killers 30th May 1964 4k Ultra blu-ray 5+
Scarface April 9th 1932 blu-ray 5
The Killers 30th August 1946 blu-ray 5

60's/70's Assassinations and political paranoia..

Judas and the Black Messiah - 3/5 - FBI informant infiltrates Black Panthers. An interesting story with much potential but this fell well short - didnt create tension or get under the skin of the characters for me.

(Malcolm) X - 5/5 - Much more like it. Powerhouse performance from Washington, Spike Lees best film? Nails it.

JFK 5/5 - Military industrial complex bares its teeth. Pesci's wig, Magic bullets, Costners closing speech... Incidental -Oliver Stone has produced a follow up documentary following release of new 'evidence' premiering at Cannes...
Do you know/did you watch these ones?
The Secret (IT/FR)1974, Target(USA) 1985

1615041953426.png
1615042732485.png