Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
Gag or not you don't need to worry, that sucker is wedged in there good and proper due to the felt lining

I understood it as real when I first saw it lol. Their first Box with an "O-ring" type outer sleeve. The possibility is there for it to drop out I guess so disclaimer sticker necessary :LOL:

I wonder why they would design it that way. Maybe they didn't realize until after they created it that there was such a risk...after they dropped one, or many.

I wonder why they would design it that way. Maybe they didn't realize until after they created it that there was such a risk...after they dropped one, or many.

To be honest it is actually quite hard to push down it is a very tight fit. I can't see how it would do that unless after time it loosens up a bit but there is no worries mine doropping

Like I said you don't need to worry, it's a very snug fit due to the velvet lining :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
anyone else who has it shipped to UK has had no tracking updates since leaving Hong Kong? I never had item take more then 4 days to arrive into UK!

Like I said you don't need to worry, it's a very snug fit due to the velvet lining :)

I hope it's not like Kingsman Boxset felt lining ???
This thing was falling off and it was just a Mess inside the Box EEK!

Luckily, they had Double Shrink-ed Wrap The Editions inside the box so all the Black felt was all over the 2nd layer.
Once the first shrink wrapped removed, the felt particles were not on the first shrink wrap.
I had to throw away My Boxset it was making too much of a mess with the loose velvet/felt lining :facepalm:

Received my OC yesterday (enough pictures already posted). Really like all the nice textures of the box (btw no need to worry that the box inside could fall out ;)). I cant‘t say which edition is the best. They look all fantastic :thanks:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
There some posts missing :cautious:

I had commented on the shipping material used to ship the Boxsets and they use the hardest Shipping Boxes I have ever seen :woot: plus a generous amount of bubble wrap.

That is the way to package a Boxset :thanks: They are not cutting corners on this for sure !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Alf_1 and Radagast
Folks the Single Lenti is back in stock at Manta Lab for those still keen to purchase.

Reactions: ty233
Let's talk protectors for these OCs. Do they fit in SCF9s and have Manta now settled on particular dimensions or are they all over the place?

Reactions: willbar84