Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
They announced WW with their next post in Insta in 5 hours, i guess that’s what they were referring to.
I think this thread should be closed.

They announced WW with their next post in Insta in 5 hours, i guess that’s what they were referring to.
I think this thread should be closed.
Instagram post says will announce next 3 Titans of Cult releases

Blade Runner + 3 other releases makes 4 releases
1)Blade Runner
2)Wonder Woman

Mad Max Fury Road and another yet to be announced title is release number 3 and 4

It's not known yet if Mad Max is # 3 or 4

I’m actually lost for words.

Just because the film has a CGI Chucky, freddy Krueger, iron giant and the teenage mutant ninja turtles it don’t make it cult.

As much as I like this film, it’s the wrong choice

can someone let these guys know where they're going wrong please. I’m sure someone in the higher ranks of this site knows who they are. Apollon had “Secret” knowledge the other day so maybe he can.

Although I’m not a big blade runner fan and I hated that art, I was still half looking forward to what other ‘cult’ films there were going to tackle. I want the never ending story, big trouble (although been done a few times), return to oz etc etc etc. Not this crap. But no, looks like it will be blockbuster WB films from the last 5 years which manta and zeta have a handle on and handled them well

Titans of Cult is quickly becoming pretty disappointing.

If they really have a deal with WB (which it definitely seems like they do) there are so many other, better films they could release.