wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
realsteel.jpg

Release date of January 16, 2012.

JSDVD - http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=29132&language=us

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.com/us/real-stee...-taiwan-version/1029445840-0-0-0-en/info.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
how much does this cost on there website it says 1080 theres no way that could be 1080 how much is it in us dollars and how much is it to ship to the us to newjersey.

Hey angelo you can use xe.com to convert currency.

Sent from the Nostromo

Cant find the currency on there site it just says nt 1030 on the taiwain website but cant find no nt as a currency option. If someone can just give me a ball park figure what theis steel book would cost to come to the us it would be appreciated . I really want this one bad and it looks like hmv wont be getting it my only other hope was amazon de but still nothing from them as well.

Cant find the currency on there site it just says nt 1030 on the taiwain website but cant find no nt as a currency option. If someone can just give me a ball park figure what theis steel book would cost to come to the us it would be appreciated . I really want this one bad and it looks like hmv wont be getting it my only other hope was amazon de but still nothing from them as well.

Hey Angelo - the currency in Taiwan is the New Taiwan Dollar.

Before shipping, the steelbook will cost you about $33.91 at today's exchange.

Here's the link to xe so you can run your own numbers when you get a total.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1030&From=TWD&To=USD

Thanks for the help guys just one more question maybbe I missunderstood it but it seems like it said after I order I will have to then check on my own to see what it cost to ship and then pay that seperate is that wright or wrong I just might hold out to see if amazon de gets it seems like a lot of trouble nowadays just to get a steel book you want.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

It is not even asking for a credit card number for some reason ididnt finish the check out yet cause this whole site seems wierd its like when do you actually pay for shipping and the item.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Is anyone doing group buy on this

Thanks for the help guys just one more question maybbe I missunderstood it but it seems like it said after I order I will have to then check on my own to see what it cost to ship and then pay that seperate is that wright or wrong I just might hold out to see if amazon de gets it seems like a lot of trouble nowadays just to get a steel book you want.

Looks to me that you place your order and then they send you an invoice with the cost of shipping included (express mail).

I would imagine at that time, the instructions would include a paypal account or whatever to send to.

I tried my self, and it seems to me like you order the item and pay, then once they have packed your item on release day they weigh it and send you a email of the shipping cost to your house. Then you pay and they ship. Seemed like to much hassle for me to and gave up :hilarious: but at least that's what I thought the site was trying to tell me.

Hope that helps bro

I just decided to pass if amazon de gets it than iwill buy it if they dont looks like regular amaray case it will have to be.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I tried my self, and it seems to me like you order the item and pay, then once they have packed your item on release day they weigh it and send you a email of the shipping cost to your house. Then you pay and they ship. Seemed like to much hassle for me to and gave up :hilarious: but at least that's what I thought the site was trying to tell me.

Hope that helps bro

Thats exactley how I took it and I gave up to not worth all the hassle sometimes its just not ment to be but there is a good chance that amazon de will get this cause there is already one store in germany selling this just have to wait and see.

Hope that helps bro

Thats right on. It really wasn't a hassle and shipping for 2 steels to Canada was around $26.00 Canadian. The packing was superb. No chance of damage.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

They should just charge for the shipping at checkout instead of this mailing you another bill bs i just see that as a hassle to me and an inconvinence.