Reavon

To those out there wanting a honest unbiased professional review please read this article HERE and let there words convince you rather than one persons disgruntled assumptions or mine for that matter. Please don't let one persons pics of an unboxing sway your judgment as an UNBOXING is no review at all just somebody's overglorified impressions. Let the words from an unbiased review convince you rather than my word or someone else's on here biased assumption sway you. You make your own judgement, not mine or anybody elses on this forum.

What's shameful is when some people can't admit when they are in the wrong.
Buddy, YOU should be ashamed of not being able to read and being just down right insulting when I just provide information as an (temporarily) OWNER. I HAVE THE X200 HERE FOR REVIEWING PURPOSE AND ALREADY DID SHOOT OUTS BETWEEN THE OPPO 203, PANA 9000 AND THIS X200.

You however YOU only read about the X200 and going to have it in hand to see for yourself in about 3 to 4 months?!?

Respect, that's what's lacking in these polarization times. Just try it, it might treat you well...

Buddy, YOU should be ashamed of not being able to read and being just down right insulting when I just provide information as an (temporarily) OWNER. I HAVE THE X200 HERE FOR REVIEWING PURPOSE AND ALREADY DID SHOOT OUTS BETWEEN THE OPPO 203, PANA 9000 AND THIS X200.

You however YOU only read about the X200 and going to have it in hand to see for yourself in about 3 to 4 months?!?

Respect, that's what's lacking in these polarization times. Just try it, it might treat you well...
So far all I've seen is some persons unboxing and you claiming that it was you. pfftt If you actually did the comparison then where are the hardcore results? You never posted anything and even if you did prove it. I believe hard facts. So far you've given us nothing. At least the link that I provided they have solid proof. You on the otherhand. pfftt!

pfftt. pfftt!
balloon-flying-balloon.gif

As I said before, before I was so rudely interrupted to those out there wanting an honest unbiased professional review please read this article HERE and let there words convince you rather than one persons biased opinion with no real proof or facts that they even have an X200 and someone else's unboxing photos.

As I said before, before I was so rudely interrupted to those out there wanting an honest unbiased professional review please read this article HERE and let there words convince you rather than one persons biased opinion with no real proof or facts that they even have an X200 and someone else's unboxing photos.
Do you you have an affiliation with Zappitti? Or are you just an insulting, rude and disrespectful piece of art? Savage no, clown yes....

I don't think you really have one is what I'm saying.

@larson1977 So far all you've done is shown us someone else's unboxing photos and given us your biased opinion, which means diddly to me.
You tagged me because it took too long for a reply?!? Back on your leash now and chill boy. You made your point (if there ever was one to be made ;) )

You tagged me because it took too long for a reply?!? Back on your leash now and chill boy. You made your point (if there ever was one to be made ;) )
Like I said little boy your empty handed little opinions don't count here, so crawl back under that rock you came from. You only made this quote...
All that enthousiastism aside, this is just a Chinese cloned Oppo, with lower grade materials and repurposed for much higher price... These prices they ask are just ridiculous.
...and nothing to back your claim and you still have nothing to back your claim. Even after I've called you out on it all you have are insults to me and still no proof. Well now everybody knows you were lying. So there you go.

Reactions: larson1977
Like I said little boy your empty handed little opinions don't count here, so crawl back under that rock you came from. You only made this quote...

...and nothing to back your claim and you still have nothing to back your claim. Even after I've called you out on it all you have are insults to me and still no proof. Well now everybody knows you were lying. So there you go.
52?

Awfully quiet @Savage Clown
Any review you want to share about this magical piece of equipment? You might have a look at this:
OH! You care to embarrass yourself even more? You've already done a fine job at giving a false and biased review with someone else's pictures and claiming they were yours. When will you understand that without the facts you have no clout and have nothing. It's all a moot subject anyways as I've decided to just stick with my Panasonic so I'm done with this conversation. Post whatever you want, people already know your full of BS so it doesn't matter.

I was just wondering what your thought were as 'owner'.
I'm not an owner yet. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to with all the medical bills I have now, unfortunately I had to have my knee operated on from a torn meniscus so financial wise I can't afford a large expenditure like the Reavon right now. I'll have to wait for some time if I do decide to finally pull the trigger on one.

I'm not an owner yet. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to with all the medical bills I have now, unfortunately I had to have my knee operated on from a torn meniscus so financial wise I can't afford a large expenditure like the Reavon right now. I'll have to wait for some time if I do decide to finally pull the trigger on one.
Hope your knee gets well/better asap, I mean it. Health's everything.

Reactions: Lone Crusader