Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
rsd2016.png

recordstoreday.com
Share what you got!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CdDlacmW0AAtoht.jpg

Record Store Day 2016 Dr Who and The Daleks

Format:2LP, 750 numbered, yellow vinyl
Overall print run is 1,500 and will be available from record stores and online
Record Store Day version is limited to a numbered 750 release

Label:Silva Screen

Never before released on vinyl, are these two lovingly restored soundtracks to the only big screen Doctor Who films ever made – the 1965 release DR. WHO AND THE DALEKS and 1966 DALEKS: INVASION EARTH 2150 A.D.

The music was composed by Malcom Lockyer (DR. WHO AND THE DALEKS) and Bill McGuffie (DALEKS: INVASION EARTH 2150 A.D.) with sections enhanced by electronic sounds created by Barry Gray, famed for his work with Gerry Anderson. The album also includes contemporary single releases and a gatefold sleeve featuring memorabilia, including the original poster artwork and detailed production notes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats @Travis Bickle on your haul! There was plenty of those David Bowie's at my store but none of Muse - Reapers. It's a shame since the second track is Reapers - Live in Koln.
Koln is Köln and it's my city :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Travis Bickle
There's two US exclusive 7" RSD releases I didn't knew about and would love to get but with a retail of 10 USD they go now for 30-40 USD plus shipping and custom tax :(

NOSFERATU 7" (RSD 2016)
2199_foto2_product_groot.jpg

CIRCA SURVIVE / MEWITHOUTYOU - Split 7"
cRjjaQ1.jpg

Congrats @Travis Bickle on your haul! There was plenty of those David Bowie's at my store but none of Muse - Reapers. It's a shame since the second track is Reapers - Live in Koln.
Koln is Köln and it's my city :D
Hi my friend saw Muse last weekend in Manchester UK the 'Drones' stageshow was awesome so i couldn't resist 'Reapers' i initially just went to get the Bowie discs.
I got 'Nosferatu' earlier today off ebay as my local store was sold out yesterday will have it in hand shortly. :D
Screenshot_20160417-132902_1.jpg

Hey my friend leave it with me if i can source another copy of 'Reapers' will PM you :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
Thanks a bunch @Travis Bickle :thumbs:

There's a shop called Cede.de / Cede.ch who's got some RSD releases now in stock. You can switch the website language to english also
http://www.cede.de/de/music/?branch_sub=4&sort=7&paging_count=20&artist_performer_facet.sort=count&search=rsd 2016&branch=1&paging_page=0

I don't know if they ship to UK and how much shipping is but there's for example a record I totally didn't knew about and was bummed when I saw it was released on RSD:

Xiu Xiu - Xiu Xiu Plays The Music Of Twin Peaks - Red/Blue Vinyl - RSD 2016
http://www.cede.de/de/music/?view=detail&branch_sub=4&id=1315521&branch=1

It is limited to 2000 so eBay is going crazy with the price. Lucky cede got some in stock for 22,49 EUR and it's free shipping to Germany :rolleyes:
Maybe someone looks also for this and retail + shipping to your country is cheaper than the 80-90 EUR on eBay :facepalm:

Hope you had a great Record Store Day! Couldn't find one of our releases? We have a limited number still available.
View this email in your browser

1. Pre-Order Xiu Xiu "Plays The Music Of Twin Peaks" 2xLP
  2. Polyvinyl Record Store Day Releases
  3. Sneak Peek at Aloha Vinyl + T-Shirt
  4. New Deerhoof Track
XIU XIU

Pre-Order Plays the Music of Twin Peaks 2xLP (**SECOND PRESSING**)

>> Thanks to everyone who picked up Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks during Record Store Day this past weekend!

>> There was an overwhelming demand for this record and we know that not everyone was lucky enough to snag a copy, so we're making a second pressing available for pre-order now.

>> This 180-Gram White and Clear version is not limited, but is still packaged in a deluxe gatefold jacket.

>> Listen to the entire album, which Pitchfork raves is one of Xiu Xiu's "...most haunting and beautiful LPs in years."

>> Pre-orders ship August 10. In stores August 19.

Reactions: dan8885
**** i well forgot about RSD this year!
I haven't even looked at the list at what was avaliable
I do love the bowie ones each year.
Cool purchases everyone