BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
RED_Show_Postcard2.jpg

Sneak peek of Flash Gordon by Maxwell Oginni:

FLASH_01_cropped_web.jpg

Blain Hefner sneak peek:

BMvo6UPCMAAn-y8.jpg:large

Ian Glaubinger "Maybe It's Because I'm Irish" Red from Shawshank Redemption sneak peek:

BMR-IcQCEAA3TPe.jpg:large

http://instagram.com/p/akrrehFkWk/

Not too much information has been given away about this show yet other than what the information from the first image, but so many great prints can be created using a fantastic colour like red so I am looking forward to seeing the results!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but man is it expensive! Mark Reihill's prints are pricey which is the reason I dont own his Bane print yet. Not sure what commands $100 a print when other artists work is much less but eh Im new to the hobby so what do I know.

Here you go! :

http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/71124318/inglourious-basterds?ref=shop_home_active

http://markreihill.bigcartel.com/product/inglourious-basterds

Thank you very much! But Jesus, I can't afford that. This and framing would be very expensive, but I didn't expect anything cheaper ;) But it's good to know I still could buy one if I won the lottery :D

For now I'm still on the work of Marie Bergeron :thumbs:

Yeah that one's real nice. Love MB's work. While there is some awesome stuff in here and I wouldn't mind getting a few Ill be passing on all of them for now except maybe the Dexter print with the Slice of Life and red blood ocean!

There are still two other big events coming up with "Where's My Mind" (Bottleneck Gallery) and James Edmiston's Rogue event. I think there might be something a bit more of interest to me in those two events. We shall see though for certain.

This will sound dumb, considering the exhibit is called "Red" and the theme being red, but the only thing I dislike about the TMNT print is the fact that all 4 of them have red masks.

That's what I thought as well. Weird.

I thought the same thing. I just get excited any time I see TMNT. :)

Personally wouldn't buy that print either. Only print I might buy from this show so far is the Slice of Life (Dexter) one.

Yep, I'll be getting me a Slice of Life, too! Although the last couple seasons of Dexter have been rather poor IMO.

Haha! Yes, everyone wants a slice of life :twisted:

I thought season 7 was great after a rather disappointing season 6. Hope they go out strong on season 8.

If I had the wall space (and $$$) though I would probably go for a few other prints in this show. There are quite a few nice prints IMO in this show.

Haha! Yes, everyone wants a slice of life :twisted:

I thought season 7 was great after a rather disappointing season 6. Hope they go out strong on season 8.

If I had the wall space (and $$$) though I would probably go for a few other prints in this show. There are quite a few nice prints IMO in this show.

Season 7 was great compared to 6 which was ruined by terrible acting from Tom Hanks son and too many holes in the plot, but I still think compared to the 5 great seasons the preceded them (Dokes, Trinity Killer, Ice Truck Killer etc) it was rather bad. My favourite season was with Jimmy Smits, I thought he was class, and so was Lithgow. I don't think they've ever really emulated anything as good since season 5.

Season 7 was great compared to 6 which was ruined by terrible acting from Tom Hanks son and too many holes in the plot, but I still think compared to the 5 great seasons the preceded them (Dokes, Trinity Killer, Ice Truck Killer etc) it was rather bad. My favourite season was with Jimmy Smits, I thought he was class, and so was Lithgow. I don't think they've ever really emulated anything as good since season 5.

Agreed. Season 7 was a big step up from season 6 but indeed the first 5 season's are much better. IMO John Lithgow playing the Trinity Killer was one of the best screen performances I have ever seen. I never really checked if he won anything for that role but he damn well should have. Yeah Smits was awesome too. He's in SOA now and doing a pretty good job of his role on there too.

Agreed. Season 7 was a big step up from season 6 but indeed the first 5 season's are much better. IMO John Lithgow playing the Trinity Killer was one of the best screen performances I have ever seen. I never really checked if he won anything for that role but he damn well should have. Yeah Smits was awesome too. He's in SOA now and doing a pretty good job of his role on there too.

Yeah, Lithgow was fantastic as the Trinity Killer, hardly surprising given his pedigree, I still to this day think that 3rd Rock From the Sun is one of the greatest comedies ever made and it's mainly down to Lithgow's performance as Dick Solomon. He really set the standard as far as bad guys go in Dexter and unfortunately I think they fell short in that department in seasons 6 and 7, although I did enjoy Ray Steveneson's performance as Isaak which IMO was all too brief.

SoA is another of my favourites, if they made a print of that using metallic inks I would be all over it! Smits is indeed class in SoA, especially when he went a bit crazy chasing that guy down with Jax as his passenger.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Yeah, Lithgow was fantastic as the Trinity Killer, hardly surprising given his pedigree, I still to this day think that 3rd Rock From the Sun is one of the greatest comedies ever made and it's mainly down to Lithgow's performance as Dick Solomon. He really set the standard as far as bad guys go in Dexter and unfortunately I think they fell short in that department in seasons 6 and 7, although I did enjoy Ray Steveneson's performance as Isaak which IMO was all too brief.

SoA is another of my favourites, if they made a print of that using metallic inks I would be all over it! Smits is indeed class in SoA, especially when he went a bit crazy chasing that guy down with Jax as his passenger.

Agreed, the bad guys did fall short after him. Bar was set too high.

Tthat scene was fun to watch in SoA. I thought the pickup would flip over at some point (and they would get out after), lol.