Horror-Theatrical Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D - In theaters September 09, 2010

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

Tagline: She's back...And she's bringing a few of her friends.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Paul W.S. Anderson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Milla Jovovich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wentworth Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ali Larter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Coates[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kacey Barnfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shawn Roberts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sergio Peris-Mencheta[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Boris Kodjoe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sienna Guillory[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Spencer Locke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Norman Yeung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Olubowale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Kano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tatsuya Goke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fulvio Cecere[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2010-09-09[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]97[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wEgqGu01JtIyxXhYrr4hsgds1uZ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Film enthusiasts Shocktillyoudrop.com have got wind that Sony Pictures is aiming to have Resident Evil: Afterlife in theatres on September 17, 2010, citing info obtained via a ?studio insider.?

Some of you may recall director Paul W. S. Anderson mentioning late last year that he was in the process of working on a script for the long rumored zombie sequel, which will supposedly be set in Alaska and Tokyo. Anderson also divulged that Capcom was getting involved with the project.

Little else is known on the film, including whether or not Milla Jovovich intends on reprising her role as virus-enhanced zombie slayer Alice. Given the conclusion of RE: Extinction, though, we reckon there?s a high probability.

Stay tuned for more information as it breaks.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Actress Milla Jovovich has divulged that filming for the fourth Resident Evil movie will commence at the end of 2009.

YouTube video here: youtube.com/watch?v=kSAv4lk_hJs&feature=player_embedded
________
VAPORIZERS FOR SALE

Last edited:
Same here, although you gotta watch who you admit that too or else someone might call you crazy:p I absolutely loved the first one and the second and third weren't too bad either. I'd be all over a fourth as long as it has Mila!

well she confirmed it on tmz she said they where getting ready 4 so im guessing she will be in it hopefully with less clothes.:cool:

Resident Evil: Afterlife officially in production, get the full scoop

Paul W.S. Anderson’s long rumored horror flick Resident Evil: Afterlife has now officially entered production, reports website ShockTillYouDrop.

According to a statement issued by Screen Gems and Constantin Film, the fourth installment in Anderson’s screen adaptations of the Capcom zombie franchise sees the return of sultry Milla Jovovich as super-charged undead slayer Alice, alongside fellow RE: Extinction cast members Ali Larter (Claire Redfield) and Spencer Locke (K-Mart).

New faces this time around include Wentworth Miller of Prison Break fame who steps in to Chris Redfield’s shoes, as well as Boris Kodjoe and Kim Coates. Shawn Roberts, meanwhile, will inherit the perpetual shades of blonde-haired antagonist, Albert Wesker (formally played by Jason ‘O Mara).

Anderson will direct once again, having penned the script and plans to shoot the film in 3D. “Alice’s battle with The Umbrella Corporation isn’t finished,” he teased. “Last time we saw Alice, she let them know she was coming after them. It’s time to settle the score.”

Resident Evil: Afterlife will arrive in theatres some time in 2010.

they give milla to much credit on her looks she aint all that she aint even got any breast ali larter on the other hand:movie:

I really like her as an actress to though... but I think shes really attractive... I like Ali Larter to though... so yay.

I agree, but can't imagine liking the movie if they replace her, just for someone who LOOKS hotter than her.

no i wouldnt replace her at all no other chick could play that role as well as her maybe uma thurman if they ever replaced her,but what happened to the chick hew played jill in re apocalypse?

no i wouldnt replace her at all no other chick could play that role as well as her maybe uma thurman if they ever replaced her,but what happened to the chick hew played jill in re apocalypse?

that'd be so lame if Uma was casting as her...like Wtf,Kill Zombie Bill?.

i'm glad they're having her as the original cast,wouldn't have that same vibe,i seen every RE movie and i find them entertaining,wasn't one movie i missed in theater.

that'd be so lame if Uma was casting as her...like Wtf,Kill Zombie Bill?.

i'm glad they're having her as the original cast,wouldn't have that same vibe,i seen every RE movie and i find them entertaining,wasn't one movie i missed in theater.

i liked them all 3 kinda confused me but ashanti and the birds made my day.mike eps in the second one was classic