Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 11th, 2016
Purchase link: Resident Evil: Apocalypse (live)
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have the first one and I'll consider this on a HUGE price drop.

All the other films that follow this one are some of the worst in film history

Will wait on a price drop to before i make a purchase not a huge fan of this film series.

Resident evil 1 and 2 were decent adaptations of the game.
Me and you are gonna fall out :p

Entire RE movie series is trash. And to think people have gotten hurt and died while making the final installment.

Although I do hope that this sudden interest in games-to-movie steelbooks is a starting trend. Please to have Silent Hill and Mortal Kombat :D

This is my favorite out of the series. The walmart release is also the worst one out of the rest regarding the art. This is a no brainer.Milla looks her best physically in this one too.
The PCM audio track is reference quality. Valentine is introduced in this one and she also looks her best here lol.The art BTW is superb!

Me and you are gonna fall out :p

Entire RE movie series is trash. And to think people have gotten hurt and died while making the final installment.

Although I do hope that this sudden interest in games-to-movie steelbooks is a starting trend. Please to have Silent Hill and Mortal Kombat :D

I'd love a Silent Hill Steel. I think it's an underrated film.

Saying that though, I do love the Res films. Yes, they are trashy. Yes the acting is never going to win an Oscar. Yes Paul W. Anderson is a horrible director who now just exists to make films with his wife in. But Milla Jovovich shooting up Zombies and pretty decent stuntwork does it for me. These are definitely guilty pleasures. If I didn't already have them in steel I'd be all over these releases.

I'm in for this but where is the first movie? Front is ok, not sure about the back though, hoping it looks good in hands, already own the other two UK Resident Evil steelbooks, don't think I'll buy them again.

I have the movies already, I don't mind the series, Milla Jovovich makes a good Alice, not that good after the first three, could have stopped it after that but still one movie to go for the series, hopefully it finishes strongly next year.

Last edited: