Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it before and I'll say it again RE Trilogy from KR is and will remain to be the sexiest and best out there, this is a nice and welcome addition which I will certainly buy but as I own every single one of them out there I know what I am talking about ;)

I don't own any so will be a welcome addition although I do agree the Korean version does look good too. Been after it for a while now!

One Reseller wants about 107 € for it at amazon.de.

There's not even one single copy out there and they're already talking about super rare 'n'stuff - don't like that at all.

Strong Limited Exclusive Quadrilogy Blu-Ray Steelbook
Very Very Rare & Limited in Stock
Streng limitiertes Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook.
Das Blu-Ray Steelbook hat keine Dellen,Kratzer,Beulen oder sonstige Gebrauchsspuren !!

... the steelbook doesn't have any dents, scratches or other signs of usage... blabla
How the hell can he tell that?

Last edited:
I asked my friend in Germany to hook me up with this, so all sorted from my end, preordered and awaiting further info, this will be mine as long as it's not G1 or a stickerbook :ohno:

I asked my friend in Germany to hook me up with this, so all sorted from my end, preordered and awaiting further info, this will be mine as long as it's not G1 or a stickerbook :ohno:

Received my order confirmation mail, stating it will be soon on its way to me (wonder how soon that will be then with release date at beginning of June :hilarious:)