Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think maybe the line across the top is part of whatever metal container that is supposed to be-like part of a lid? Either way, definitely milking it, LOL

I wish it didnt say I-IV on front ... otherwise you could put the 5th in there when time. Cause so far only 4 disc will fit in G2 so a 5th disc version might not work unless jumbo.

The Korean one is amazing, and perhaps the one to get unless u go for all individuals. And I'm not saying that cause I own the korean, cause i dont :(

Damn it man another one, I just spent £££s on the Korean Trilogy Steelbook, which is in hinest opinion the best out there (it's up there with IM FS & Wanted MM - love the deposing & embossing on it), I also own the 1st print German release of the trilogy, and of course all 5 individual FS releases (not a fan of the Walmart ones even though they look identical hehe), but this will be mine too unless it's G1 size which I doubt ...

This will be one sweet steelbook if they can emboss the rivets and the umbrella with the RE4 Executioner character on the back cover. The Resident Evil franchise lends itself very nicely to steelbook packaging I must say.

This will be one sweet steelbook if they can emboss the rivets and the umbrella with the RE4 Executioner character on the back cover.
I think it will be embossed ;)

I dig the whole design and especially the crossed line at the top, it's part of the design :scat: