France
Release Date: January 30th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
FNAC.com

5051889332077.jpg

:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply love this one (not only for the back cover, as a matter of course :D )
Fortunately there are still a few countries distinguishing their artworks from all the others which are mostly the same (or is it even only France?)

There's at least 3 designs.

The UK HMV version which is the most common around the world including Japan and Korea (I think). The Metropolitan version above and the German MM version with the white front. Obviously slips and disc count/art mean additional versions but I'm talking solely about the steelbook itself as if it was open.

are they still sending out steelbooks for this one? It doesn't show steelbook anymore on the description .

Why does Amazon sell this at suggested retail price? It was €24.99 when it was just released.
I ordered mine from Fnac (worst online buying experience ever!!!) and returned it because they packed it in a terrible way and it got a big dent.
Then I decided to order it from Amazon together with the Silent Hill Revelation 3D steelbook but the price suddenly went up €5 I expected it to come down again but it's still €29.99 :(

Last edited:
Why does Amazon sell this at suggested retail price? It was €24.99 when it was just released.
I ordered mine from Fnac (worst online buying experience ever!!!) and returned it because they packed it in a terrible way and it got a big dent.
Then I decided to order it from Amazon together with the Silent Hill Revelation 3D steelbook but the price suddenly went up €5 I expected it to come down again but it's still €29.99 :(

I was waiting for a price drop too, but just said screw it and :ordered:

I just can't pass up that rear cover art :thumbs: