Rich's Media room

richr74

Premium Supporter
May 21, 2014
England
Hi All,

Eventually managed to display my collection. I started collecting many years ago and as my collection got bigger so has my family and therefore everything was boxed and put in the loft.

Nevertheless skip forward 6 years of everything being in the dark, moved house, built an extension and although it was solely going to be a media room it is now half media room/half study due to work commitments.

The only downside of this is i've sold roughly half my steelbooks and collectors items recently due to adopting an approach of if its not on display its not staying....although 90% of what i sold was for much more than i bought it for so a tidy profit.

Deciding what to sell wasn't an easy task though.

Anyway enjoy!

20200710_101349.jpg
20200710_101404.jpg
20200710_101302.jpg
20200710_101504.jpg
20200710_101427.jpg
20200710_101254.jpg

@richr74 Great looking collection :thumbs: Where did you get those steelbook holder from mate, they are brilliant :notworthy:

Reactions: richr74
@richr74 Great looking collection :thumbs: Where did you get those steelbook holder from mate, they are brilliant :notworthy:
They are from steelbookcentral.com, they trade on ebay but think you can only get these direct from their site. Type in and search magnetic once you go on their site.

They are not cheap if your buying 60/70 but do the job perfectly.

• Informative
Reactions: Robles
They are from steelbookcentral.com, they trade on ebay but think you can only get these direct from their site. Type in and search magnetic once you go on their site.

They are not cheap if your buying 60/70 but do the job perfectly.
Yeah they look brilliant the way you have them displayed.
I’ll check them out :thumbs:

Well unless you buy a z stand or a cell phone stand (acrylic) on ebay .. then its not best suited for a top shelf where you cant see it , those stands however angle it upright so least then can be seen.