Rio (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #2)-booklet [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: November 15th, 2012
Limited Edition 1000 (with exclusive booklet)

Rio0.jpg
Rio1.jpg rio2.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a copy that was supposed to be like new, there are a lot of scratches on it..

Fortunately thoses are not deep/easily visible, the seller told me it was very common with the asian steels and especiallly some edition like this one, can someone confirm me this? thanks.

I just received a copy that was supposed to be like new, there are a lot of scratches on it..

Fortunately thoses are not deep/easily visible, the seller told me it was very common with the asian steels and especiallly some edition like this one, can someone confirm me this? thanks.

Are the scratches on the back?

That happened with a lot of BluFans steelbooks early on, but was only apparent to folks that opened their editions - they had some real trouble with quality control in the beginning.

That being said, "like new", implies to me that the item was open and that the seller would have known of these problems prior to the sale to you.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: gaeljet and harry
he just told me there were very thin scratches hardly visible, and not a LOT of scratches.
yes on the back, well mainly on it.
still on the back there are two kind of see through stain(weid), that's what troubles me the most :( (yes i tried to remove them but it can't be removed)

he wanteed to go outside e bay, i paid with paypal(for a good/sale) but i don't know if iI could ask for a refund after sending it back?if so It should be asked through the paypal site i guess?

he just told me there were very thin scratches hardly visible, and not a LOT of scratches.
yes on the back, well mainly on it.
still on the back there are two kind of see through stain(weid), that's what troubles me the most :( (yes i tried to remove them but it can't be removed)

he wanteed to go outside e bay, i paid with paypal(for a good/sale) but i don't know if iI could ask for a refund after sending it back?if so It should be asked through the paypal site i guess?

If you want to return it for a refund, contact the seller directly and hopefully he will work with you to return it. The seller should pay for return shipping, as he should have warned you about these scratches before the sale (since it seems that he knew about them beforehand). If he doesn't want to cooperate, you can file a claim through PayPal, using the "item not as described" function. You'll get another chance to talk directly to the seller and everything is recorded. Make sure you upload photos of the damage. If he still doesn't want to work with you, you can elevate the case to PayPal. They will most likely side with the buyer and give you a complete refund of your money. It's really in the seller's interest to work with you on a return. Make sure you don't wait too long, as you can file a claim up to 6 months after the sale is complete. Hope this helps.

Reactions: gaeljet
thanks; wan't sure I'd be protected as if went with e bay(+paypal)
yes he knew them, he told me there were minor scratches, but that's it, not that there were many and hasn't talked about those weird(slight)staints.

If you want to return it for a refund, contact the seller directly and hopefully he will work with you to return it. The seller should pay for return shipping, as he should have warned you about these scratches before the sale (since it seems that he knew about them beforehand). If he doesn't want to cooperate, you can file a claim through PayPal, using the "item not as described" function. You'll get another chance to talk directly to the seller and everything is recorded. Make sure you upload photos of the damage. If he still doesn't want to work with you, you can elevate the case to PayPal. They will most likely side with the buyer and give you a complete refund of your money. It's really in the seller's interest to work with you on a return. Make sure you don't wait too long, as you can file a claim up to 6 months after the sale is complete. Hope this helps.

thanks; wan't sure I'd be protected as if went with e bay(+paypal)
yes he knew them, he told me there were minor scratches, but that's it, not that there were many and hasn't talked about those weird(slight)staints.

Did you pay by Paypal Good or Friends and Family payment? If it's Goods then you can raise a Paypal case. If it's Friends and Family it's unlikely Paypal will do anything as these payments have no buyer protection

paypal good "of course".
really undecided about what I 'll do, in one hand I might get a better copy and lose less if i return it and get my 52€ back than selling them probably half less, but on the other hand I 'd feel "sorry" for the person and can't be sure it would really be better even if sealed(can be paintchips, dents etc on the back)

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark