Rio (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #2)-booklet [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: November 15th, 2012
Limited Edition 1000 (with exclusive booklet)

Rio0.jpg
Rio1.jpg rio2.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The numbering may be pointless, but the fact remains there's only a 1000 steelbook print run, and only 500 with booklets. So it's gonna be collectible opened or not.
I personally open all my steelbook a, including this one, as I enjoy the films and inner art.

I'm soooo tempted to pick this up. But just can't justify it at the moment. Looks stunning though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I no if I have the booklet without opening? It does seem rather heavy?

I think they've been weighed and mentioned earlier on in this thread? Use some digital scales and I'm sure someone on this forum can confirm if the booklet is included or not. :scat:

Actually I'll weigh mine with booklet when I'm back home later today

The numbering may be pointless, but the fact remains there's only a 1000 steelbook print run, and only 500 with booklets. So it's gonna be collectible opened or not.
I personally open all my steelbook a, including this one, as I enjoy the films and inner art.

This is not true. All 1000 copies come with booklet and stickers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think they've been weighed and mentioned earlier on in this thread? Use some digital scales and I'm sure someone on this forum can confirm if the booklet is included or not. :scat:

Actually I'll weigh mine with booklet when I'm back home later today

and even if only 500 did come with a "booklet" :rolleyes:

what makes you so sure you have 1 with the "booklet" ??

228 grams is quite heavy for a 1 Disc Blu-ray steel book in my opinion EEK!

Blackberry is correct , as they all come with the same crap in them !

Only the 500 Let The Bullets Fly steel books with "Booklets" in them were left Open !!

If no body Opens these things up any more , they may aswell just be empty from now on ?? as we are just buying the Slips & Steel now :( :emb:

I too am guilty of this No Open policy , as I no body wants to buy Open steel any more :( ~ unless its IM or JR :hilarious:

I think in this case, the numbering is kind of pointless. I agree, the number not being on the actual steelbook and only on a sticker is a waste....also, it doesn't confirm to total number run.
I wish the number would have been in this format: 0001/1000 - this would have at least confirmed that they produced 1000 stickers (not necessarily SBs) :hilarious:
Next time I wish they would number them on the outside of the slip somewhere...although, then the distributors could cherry-pick.

I think in this case, the numbering is kind of pointless. I agree, the number not being on the actual steelbook and only on a sticker is a waste....also, it doesn't confirm to total number run.
I wish the number would have been in this format: 0001/1000 - this would have at least confirmed that they produced 1000 stickers (not necessarily SBs) :hilarious:
Next time I wish they would number them on the outside of the slip somewhere...although, then the distributors could cherry-pick.

The UK version of Batman Begins/The Dark Knight Jumbo had the number underneath the back paper, so printed on the steel but you had to open it to know and therefore couldn't be any cherry picking!

Reactions: spawnshop
Rio Blufans Exclusive Blu Ray Steelbook

This is my first thread. just wanted to know if Anyone has this?. Iv tried on many asian sites but can't seem to get hold of this. Is this rare and if so, how much did they limit the copies to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 79
This is my first thread. just wanted to know if Anyone has this?. Iv tried on many asian sites but can't seem to get hold of this. Is this rare and if so, how much did they limit the copies to.

Hi Iron wolf, I've merged your thread with our current active Rio thread.

Feel free to review this thread for more info. In the future if you search the forum for "Blufans" it will give you a better match than trying "Rio", which is too small of a word for vbulletin to find.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Iron wolf
1000 Copies!! The art work seems so unique! Is it first come first serve on purchase order? I feel like I have to check the forum every other hour. With my luck these will become available right when I go to sleep or drive to work.

1000 Copies!! The art work seems so unique! Is it first come first serve on purchase order? I feel like I have to check the forum every other hour. With my luck these will become available right when I go to sleep or drive to work.
I'm sorry but this has already been released, and has sold out. Might want to check the trading section when you reach 30 posts. :p

Last edited: