Bottleneck Gallery Rise by Matt Ferguson

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We’re starting off the week with the always marvelous Matt Ferguson and his newest print for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and details of our first screening of the year--a double-header of Fred Dekker films, The Monster Squad and Night of the Creeps.

The current Star Wars movie trilogy recently came to its epic conclusion with The Rise of Skywalker, and regardless of the torrent of debates over it, we think there’s one thing every Star Wars fan can agree on, and be excited about: Matt’s officially licensed print for the film! Matt’s an absolute Jedi when it comes to Star Wars alternative film posters, and his newest print highlights the current trilogy’s climactic clash.
Matt’s Star Wars print will be available for purchase Tuesday (1/14) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

1.jpg
Rise by Matt Ferguson
Screen print
24 x 36 inches each
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$50
Officially licensed by Lucasfilm & Acme Archives

also I think there is a chance he does t his for FA and LJ, the only issue is that Rogue One has credits and this one doesn't

mine arrived. I only wish the blue was more of a match for the Rogue one one, that and they add the title card but oh well