Rise Of The Footsoldier 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 26, 2015
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £22.99

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the first movie which had a great story to it with awesome action,but never knew that their was a sequel. The price is certainly to high i will wait on a price drop before considering making a purchase.

Cancelled my order and will wait for the inevitable price drop, £22.99 is still too expensive(n)
Love the first movie, so will definitely pick this up. But like everyone else, I'll wait for the price drop. £22.99 is a joke right? The first one has got as low as £4.99!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Listing removed from Amazon, HMV and Base and, as already posted above, now showing as "Sold out" at Zavvi.
Something clearly happening here and it could be one of two (or more) things:-
(1) This ends up as a Zavvi exclusive
(2) This steelbook has been cancelled / delayed until a tbc date.
Looking for any info on this release by glancing at other forums the word is that the entire consignment has been half-inched.

EDIT 6/1/16: If you can't wait for this steelbook - which may never come IMO - the Amaray (with slip) released on the 26/12/15 is available for an OK though not bargain price of GBP 9.99 from Amazon and HMV and there are a few with slips showing on the secondary market.

P.S. The original steel is still available - after more than three years - with the current best price at Base.com of GBP 7.29 (half the Amazon price) though now unsurprisingly OOS at Zavvi after they had it listed @GBP 4.99. (2-disc set - 1 BD, 1 DVD).
Don't feel it'll be around for much longer though . . .

Last edited: