Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Added to Calendar: 12-06-19

What feud?
well documented online how he sued Morgan Creek because he thinks they were hiding sales etc. and thus losing out on royalties.

The Hollywood Reporter posted the following harsh words from Costner: "Every actor hopes to star in a great movie that makes substantial profits," Costner's lawsuit reportedly alleges. "But if you're hoping to earn profits based on the success of your film and you want to be paid on a timely basis, then one company you certainly do not want to do business with is Defendant Morgan Creek Productions." Ouch! What did Morgan Creek have to say for themselves, then? James Robinson, CEO of 'Creek' retorted with, "Why is it after 22 years Mr. Costner finds fault with our accounting procedures or for that matter our way of doing business?" Robinson says. "We have paid him over $40 million. I think we've been very nice to him. I wonder how much money he has made from other films where he is participant. We've been very straight with him."

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
well documented online how he sued Morgan Creek because he thinks they were hiding sales etc. and thus losing out on royalties.

The Hollywood Reporter posted the following harsh words from Costner: "Every actor hopes to star in a great movie that makes substantial profits," Costner's lawsuit reportedly alleges. "But if you're hoping to earn profits based on the success of your film and you want to be paid on a timely basis, then one company you certainly do not want to do business with is Defendant Morgan Creek Productions." Ouch! What did Morgan Creek have to say for themselves, then? James Robinson, CEO of 'Creek' retorted with, "Why is it after 22 years Mr. Costner finds fault with our accounting procedures or for that matter our way of doing business?" Robinson says. "We have paid him over $40 million. I think we've been very nice to him. I wonder how much money he has made from other films where he is participant. We've been very straight with him."
They obviously don't have the cash. They have only produced 2 movies since 2011!

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Arrow Films will be releasing on Blu-ray Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves not sure if a steelbook will happen from arrow but they are doing a Blu-ray release

Arrow have licenced a good few films for release from Morgan Creek catalogue

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
I've been close to using my contact at Morgan Creek to try and produce an edition we did (prototype) for Robin Hood but I've never moved forward on the project.

paging @Snollygoster Alright bud ....... go ahead and show what we created years ago. :p
So disappointed this didn't go ahead :sorry: (**Bryan Adams theme plays sadly in the background...** ) :LOL: Maybe one day!

LENTI-RH.png

RH.png