Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: December 6, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €22.55

81CSf68H-eL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What feud?
well documented online how he sued Morgan Creek because he thinks they were hiding sales etc. and thus losing out on royalties.

The Hollywood Reporter posted the following harsh words from Costner: "Every actor hopes to star in a great movie that makes substantial profits," Costner's lawsuit reportedly alleges. "But if you're hoping to earn profits based on the success of your film and you want to be paid on a timely basis, then one company you certainly do not want to do business with is Defendant Morgan Creek Productions." Ouch! What did Morgan Creek have to say for themselves, then? James Robinson, CEO of 'Creek' retorted with, "Why is it after 22 years Mr. Costner finds fault with our accounting procedures or for that matter our way of doing business?" Robinson says. "We have paid him over $40 million. I think we've been very nice to him. I wonder how much money he has made from other films where he is participant. We've been very straight with him."

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
well documented online how he sued Morgan Creek because he thinks they were hiding sales etc. and thus losing out on royalties.

The Hollywood Reporter posted the following harsh words from Costner: "Every actor hopes to star in a great movie that makes substantial profits," Costner's lawsuit reportedly alleges. "But if you're hoping to earn profits based on the success of your film and you want to be paid on a timely basis, then one company you certainly do not want to do business with is Defendant Morgan Creek Productions." Ouch! What did Morgan Creek have to say for themselves, then? James Robinson, CEO of 'Creek' retorted with, "Why is it after 22 years Mr. Costner finds fault with our accounting procedures or for that matter our way of doing business?" Robinson says. "We have paid him over $40 million. I think we've been very nice to him. I wonder how much money he has made from other films where he is participant. We've been very straight with him."
They obviously don't have the cash. They have only produced 2 movies since 2011!

I think this is why we rarely see cool new editions for the movie .............

They obviously don't have the cash. They have only produced 2 movies since 2011!
a little more shocking is type in google Kevin Costner sued his team seems to sue a lot and also he gets sued a lot. Stephen baldwin sued him.

Arrow Films will be releasing on Blu-ray Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves not sure if a steelbook will happen from arrow but they are doing a Blu-ray release

Arrow have licenced a good few films for release from Morgan Creek catalogue

well, I'd have no problrms with the original poster
...on the back Sheriff of Nottingham ...full gloss and embossed/debossed title and I'd be happy.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Bonus Features
(from the BMV Media page)

• Robin Hood: The Man of Myth the Legend (English - Optional German or English subtitles)​
  • In conversation with the actors (English - Optional German or English subtitles); Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Christian Slater, Alan Rickman​
  • Movie soundtrack in Dolby Digital 5.1​
  • music video​
  • German Trailer (ReCut)​
  • Original trailer (ReCut)​
  • TV commercials​
  • press release​
  • Audio commentary with director Kevin Reynolds and leading actor Kevin Costner (German and English subtitles)​
  • Audio commentary with the actors Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater as well as the producers Pen Densham and John Watson (German and English subtitles)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Price down to €22.55

And artwork posted

81CSf68H-eL._SY500_.jpg