Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpg BlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpg RogueOneFullSlip.jpg BlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 15, 2016
Reactions
103 0 0
Why Blufans have lenticular scratches? Why they cannot be careful?

Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,221 10 0
i don't think we can judge those photos from Instagram as they always tend to be "filtered"....

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
703 0 0
What was the customs-friendly declared price again?

Jul 4, 2016
Reactions
26 0 0
i don't think we can judge those photos from Instagram as they always tend to be "filtered"....
I think we can take the hand as color reference. Tried my best to up the saturation and warmth, but then the hand is getting unrealistically orange....

Ofcourse I hope I'm very wrong :p

Aug 9, 2016
Reactions
674 1 0
Maybe this is the "noir" B&W version of Rogue One? Otherwise... that steelbook vibrance looks very odd. Is there a problem with the color profile BF is giving Scanavo for the art files?

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Reactions
8,489 3 0
I think we can take the hand as color reference. Tried my best to up the saturation and warmth, but then the hand is getting unrealistically orange....

Ofcourse I hope I'm very wrong :p
Christ! Is that David Dickinson holding that steel?
IMG_4372.JPG

What a bobby dazzler !!

Apr 24, 2014
Reactions
644 0 0
That embossed title treatment looks sweet
Agreed looks so nice on the bottom there. The title looks to be a really nice size, love the placement, and way BF chose to emboss it looks great. I just hope it's sharper and the colors pop more in hand. This has a chance to be great, and looks like very good at the worst.
Really looking forward to seeing some great pics or having the One Click Box in Hand. I really hope the white coloring is very close to the beauty shot pics.

Mar 24, 2014
Reactions
30 0 0
Do these play on a standard unmodded UK Blu Ray Player, or is it Disney Region Locked? Or US Region?