Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
After being away from the family since the 1st Jan, it was great to get home yesterday and see.......... this waiting for me! :LOL::hilarious:

IMG_5791.jpg

Just had a smack round the head from the missus! :LOL:
This is a fantastic release, I love everything about it, but as I've said before, the steelbook really should of had some character embossing, it would of really looked epic! I wish Blufans would do this more often. But still, it's a great release. :woot:
IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

Thanks for the GB @cooey :thumbs:

1-click finally received yesterday.

I'm not enamored of any of the designs to be completely honest. I don't regret the purchase but these just don't thrill me. Not terrible, just, well, you know.

I did have a tough time unsealing that bad boy. I'd like to see a featurette on how they pack these things without leaving marks lol.

might be slow but received my one click and realized that each edition comes with their own unique stickers

ie full slip stickers not same as double lenti or single lenti stickers

is that the case for all blufans titles? or start from which titles only the stickers are different?

might be slow but received my one click and realized that each edition comes with their own unique stickers

ie full slip stickers not same as double lenti or single lenti stickers

is that the case for all blufans titles? or start from which titles only the stickers are different?

the early blufans titles did not have different stickers, I think this is a more recent trend.

Received my one-click today. I unsealed the Single Lenti and it‘s a real beauty. Shame that the glossy back of the Lenti Slip has many fine scratches but i think we have to live with that on glossy slips. I am a little bit disappointed with the Fullslip. Nothing special about it. Nevertheless i am pleased i ordered the OC. And now bring on Beauty and Thor.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and Kizza
This excellent, dramatic and professional-looking video presentation - courtesy Steelbookpro / Zoom-Steelbook - of the Single Lenticular is well worth checking out (from 1min onwards):-

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
happy days. :happy: not often i venture one click-ward, but this is a superb package. :thumbs: only just got around to opening it due to generally crazy times, and haven't unsealed them yet either, but will be doing so (reading some of the above, keeping my fingers crossed - @CleverLoginName hope you got your issues sorted/replaced). massive thanks to @cooey for the GB! :notworthy:

i know there's tons of pics on this thread (nice one guys! ), but still wanted to post a few of my own anyway :Snap: :rolleyes:, in case you're interested.

the whole package benefits from a really excellent attention to detail, particularly the artwork. have to admit i spent some time not getting around to opening it and just enjoying it as a thing, but that was mainly due to other commitments. wrapped shots:
@Robsonmonkey @Punker76, this one's for you! sticker (kept, of course! :thumbs:):
but i'm with @misformatt on this one - it's the detail of the artwork that really does it for me on this release. :drool: if i can get my significant other (a graphic designer) even half-interested in a steelbook release, you know the artwork's good:
View media item 25114few more art shots:
the box is well made, the magnet well designed within the door pack, and the three releases are all great. like the full slip detailing, love the transitional lenti clarity between the three images, and the double of course. which to open first?!
as i said, one of the things i like about blufans is that attention to detail. i mean, there's no need to make the band that contains the fold out a nice piece of artwork, lots of companies just do a white paper slip, but they make that extra effort (like Manta's holographic stickers): a nice touch :thumbs::
the full package is instantly one of my favourite releases :notworthy::
View media item 25109View media item 25108
let's see what they can do for Star The Last Jedi Wars!
giphy.gif