Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
New revised art (positioning)

View attachment 306064

Holy **** that's epic!!!!!!!!!

That red and the bottom white area with the title smaller in the middle works so god damn well IMO

Can't wait to see that on a blufans :drool:

@Noodles you seen this?
It looks great... but I'm going to pass. If I had money to spare, then I'd be all over it, but I made a decision back when Force Awakens was released to not overdo it with the amount of editions I buy, otherwise Star Wars is going to cost me yet another small fortune. Feels crazy to me just saying that, since Star Wars is my absolute favourite, but I'm sure there will be loads of other releases down the line -- hopefully a complete set at some point, which I'll more than likely get. ;)

It looks great... but I'm going to pass. If I had money to spare, then I'd be all over it, but I made a decision back when Force Awakens was released to not overdo it with the amount of editions I buy, otherwise Star Wars is going to cost me yet another small fortune. Feels crazy to me just saying that, since Star Wars is my absolute favourite, but I'm sure there will be loads of other releases down the line -- hopefully a complete set at some point, which I'll more than likely get. ;)

?

I'm on about the new poster for the next film you bean

I already knew you was skipping this - the new art was because chunk had mentioned the old art being too high up

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and chunk
?

I'm on about the new poster for the next film you bean

I already knew you was skipping this - the new art was because chunk had mentioned the old art being too high up
Oh! :LOL:

I was in the middle of doing something when I saw your post, so just saw the image of the steelbook that you posted and then your question "you seen this?", so that's what I thought you were referring to. :facepalm:

But to answer your real question... yep, I'd already seen the poster by then and had even shared it in the Last Jedi thread. :thumbs:

P.S. It looks great! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh! :LOL:

I was in the middle of doing something when I saw your post, so just saw the image of the steelbook that you posted and then your question "you seen this?", so that's what I thought you were referring to. :facepalm:

But to answer your real question... yep, I'd already seen the poster by then and had even shared it in the Last Jedi thread. :thumbs:

P.S. It looks great! :D

Yeah a few hours later when I popped in that thread and see the trailer I see it posted in there and assumed you had seen it lol

Still a bean tho :rolleyes::LOL:

We've got a number of people saying they've absolutely made a decision regarding purchasing this release or not, but I've seen it over and over in my short time as a steelbook collector that people say one thing but, sure enough, once the beautyshots or live photos are in, they're all "1x to the UK please thanks!" in the GB thread :D

There has been some amazing artwork for this film. A cursory glance at a Google search confirms it - this release has a ton of potential. I'm excited to see over the next few months what Blufans comes up with. That double lenti finish on their Finding Dory release was a nice surprise. Again and again Blufans has proven to be a trendsetter. We will see what they come up with.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and Flloydo
Actually this is revised artwork
View attachment 306104

I commented that Jyn's head too close to the edge and they revised the artwork, thanks that they listened

Cool, cheers

Looks like the same positioning on the one I posted but just in a actual open steel mock up instead of a bluprint style like the one I posted

Is that what you mean?

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Holy **** that's epic!!!!!!!!!

That red and the bottom white area with the title smaller in the middle works so god damn well IMO

Can't wait to see that on a Blufans.

Except, knowing Disney, the worldwide steelbook art will probably be just the red bit. Minus the white bit at the bottom and minus a title!!! ;) :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
But Blufans would have to have something completely different then? :confused:

Sorry I was also meant to say I don't think the WWA will include that poster in any way - only time will tell though plus there might be even better official poster art by then