Thanks to BD for the info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• romeo.jpg
    romeo.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,779
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and dirtyoak
I do feel privileged to have both Moulin Rouge and Romeo & Juliet in my collection. All the other Chinese ironpacks are gorgeous as well. Just need a few more to complete the set

I've been looking for this ironpack all night today and nothing =\

I got my GF into steelies and she wants this iron pack really bad now

Don't worry most people have been looking for this one for a long time. it pops up every so often. One actually popped up in the trade forums just last week. It's gone now though. you just have to be diligent in your search.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

here is a picture I just attempted to show the bling effect when you put it against the light.

Leonardo's armor suit, light candles, borders all have bling reflection as it shines at you.

img2249c.jpg

Last edited:
here is a picture I just attempted to show the bling effect when you put it against the light.

Leonardo's armor suit, light candles, borders all have bling reflection as it shines at you.

img2249c.jpg

Its not open? You need to open it if you want to really see it sparkle. I am going to open one of mine for pics and then polybag it. I don't like the packaging they used for these.

Its very easy to see why some steels are getting so valuable. All it takes is a camera with a flash and you can see somthing special. There are a few cheap steelbooks that could rise in value pretty fast once they are OOP that I have been noticing lately.

I only have 1 copy :(. I remember the online site that I bought it from was limiting 1 per customer and sold out within a day. A part of me want to open it up, then another part said "NOOOOO" hehehe.

I know, you got me on the Faster steelbook after seeing your picture. I didn't like the movie at all so I never paid attention to it until I saw your picture of the back. I fell in love with the back artwork.

I hope you are able to take picture of an open copy of this piece as it deserves a nice photo. I hope you can capture the bling reflection of this baby.

I gotta admit, it's really really hard to enjoy this hobby without opening them. Slowly, I have been opening the common steelbook that every collector's own like Thor, Iron Man 2, etc. Half of the excitement is owning a copy, but the other half is appreciating an open copy.

Its not open? You need to open it if you want to really see it sparkle. I am going to open one of mine for pics and then polybag it. I don't like the packaging they used for these.

Its very easy to see why some steels are getting so valuable. All it takes is a camera with a flash and you can see somthing special. There are a few cheap steelbooks that could rise in value pretty fast once they are OOP that I have been noticing lately.

Last edited:
Tell me your secret EEK! I mean, 'er in doors wants me to stop collecting :D

:hilarious:

Idk how it happened, but all I know she found the Romeo + Juliet IP while looking to buy it and she fell in love with it, now she has given me the green light to buy more steelies that we want/like

I guess the secret is find a steelie/ip of her favorite movie and maybe she will go for it.

I seriously doubt it my friend, this has become one of the hardest to find, especially for a decent price.

Hopefully mine shold be on its way soon! With his twin, how cool is that :D