Thanks to BD for the info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• romeo.jpg
    romeo.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,787
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and dirtyoak
Indeed, this RJ is so beautiful...the color contrast with the green..the image artwork...just beautiful... when i first saw it, I was like..wow...

A must have for any Romeo/Juliet or Leonardo DiCaprio fans....

Indeed, this RJ is so beautiful...the color contrast with the green..the image artwork...just beautiful... when i first saw it, I was like..wow...

A must have for any Romeo/Juliet or Leonardo DiCaprio fans....

+1 And a must have for any IP fanboys :scat:

So I guess the reason why is so few available for trade or sale is because owners are reluctant to part with them. But like for Iron Man, if there is such a high intrinsic value to this collectible (for art, rarity, etc), someone is definitely going to put one new, sealed and mint copy up for over $500.

heard only about 200 of this made. Talking about the rarity.
Unforunately all mine are gone now.

Attachments

• RJ.jpg
    RJ.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 94
I read from somewhere that the person living in China said it was around 200...and Romeo and Juliet/Moulin Rouge were the last batch ever released due to the lawsuit from Steelbook.

200, 500, 800, etc...I don't think no one knows...but we do know for a fact that a lot of people did not place their orders because they didn't anticipate it to sell out so fast. And Boudou site was limiting 1 per customer on release date...and it was sold out the next day.

Personally, I think it's in the hands of true collectors for these two movies...hence the reason why we don't see it often anymore...just like Iron Man, etc. From time to time, you see them for sale if they are force to sale.

no a lot more copy`s where printed than 200 i think it was 800 but there is no way to confirm us they are not numbered glad i got one cheap from APSMITH along time ago