Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I couldn't find another thread about this (if there is please merge) or maybe there just isn't many rugby fans here but I thought I would open one anyway incase there are and anyone wants to discuss it here.

I don't know if anyone saw the Japan vs South Africa game last night but it was incredibly moment of history. I have watched rugby for many many years and it was one of those game, absolutely unbelievable, it was the best result for an underdog in a long time. Japan played so well, good tries and to go for the win after 80mins against South Africa and get it, what a victory, honestly wonderful scenes after the final whistle. I thought SA would win by like 40 points or something.

I didn't see the Samoa game this morning but just watching Wales see how they do, not the best start giving away a penalty to Uraquay within two minutes but we shall see.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Brilliant pairing Danny Care and Nick Easter . SO much faster than Ben Youngs . This is what was needed Day one Game 1 . Flair , originality and pace . Ohh at Last Tom Youngs off and a Sarries hooker in.

Scotland a tight score . A well won game .

Wales gave Australia one hell of a game . The Wallabys look pritty solid at the moment .

Can't wait for sunday !
XstreetGif_France.gif

It was a very bad game for us... Now we are in serious trouble with Blacks :dunno:
We need a miracle :rofl:

It was a very bad game for us... Now we are in serious trouble with Blacks :dunno:
We need a miracle :rofl:

YOU ARE More than capable of beating the Kiwi's MORE THAN .

New Zealand up until now have had an easy group . This ALL depends on witch French team step out onto that feild the one who hangs its head in defeat .

OR

The one like your Country of late HOLDS ITS HEAD HIGH AND SHOWS THE WORLD THE REAL MEANING OF NEVER BACKING DOWN .

Personally @comICS-soon I HOPE IT IS THE LAST ONE .

Thought it would be an All Black France Final .

Reactions: comICS-soon
We haven't played rugby against Ireland, it was pathetic. Our actual team doesn't seems to have the same spirit as in 1999 and 2007. They are young but like you said, they need to believe in it and PLAY RUGBY !
We are not weak, so c'mon guys, SHOW IT !
I just want a real fight, with strength and courage.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
We haven't played rugby against Ireland, it was pathetic. Our actual team doesn't seems to have the same spirit as in 1999 and 2007. They are young but like you said, they need to believe in it and PLAY RUGBY !
We are not weak, so c'mon guys, SHOW IT !
I just want a real fight, with strength and courage.

Please do not take any offence with the next bit I type

The French side never do start to play untill they loose or come close to losseing . This stage your national side ANYTHING is possible even the Final .

Good luck to ALL teams playing . A SAFE game to every Squad member of EVERY TEAM .

You really do wonder sometimes where they get these ref's and why when an underdog finally has it's day they can't bear it.

New Zealand just won, Springbok just won, Argentina just won, but watching the rugby today and amazingly Scotland were incredible and were two minutes away from beating Australia and the ref hands them a penalty for them to win the game. It was an absolute disgrace, heartbroken for them they played so well and obviously we're never expected to win. i am sickened.

Ok had they beat us 60-0 which they seemed to think they were going to fine but by some miracle we out played them. We turned it over, we tackled, we scored some great tries. There first try so blatantly forward the commentator couldn't believe it was given. Then they collapsed the scrum every time and to give that ridiculous penalty at the end of the game to hand them the game. Had they got another try even a drop goal but handing them the game, makes you sick, they couldn't bare Scotland get through.

I feel so sad for them to be so close so many penalties he could have given us but no.

We can take defeat we have had plenty we did horrendous in the 6th nations and to be able to pull such a brave performance they never gave up, best I have ever seen them play.

*****:arghh::banghead::vomit::facepalm::angry::mad::muted:

Last edited:
You really do wonder sometimes where they get these ref's and why when an underdog finally has it's day they can't bear it.

New Zealand just won, Springbok just won, Argentina just won, but watching the rugby today and amazingly Scotland were incredible and were two minutes away from beating Australia and the ref hands them a penalty for them to win the game. It was an absolute disgrace, heartbroken for them they played so well and obviously we're never expected to win. i am sickened.

Ok had they beat us 60-0 which they seemed to think they were going to fine but by some miracle we out played them. We turned it over, we tackled, we scored some great tries. There first try so blatantly forward the commentator couldn't believe it was given. Then they collapsed the scrum every time and to give that ridiculous penalty at the end of the game to hand them the game. Had they got another try even a drop goal but handing them the game, makes you sick, they couldn't bare Scotland get through.

I feel so sad for them to be so close so many penalties he could have given us but no.

We can take defeat we have had plenty we did horrendous in the 6th nations and to be able to pull such a brave performance they never gave up, best I have ever seen them play.

*****:arghh::banghead::vomit::facepalm::angry::mad::muted:
New Zealand were fantastic. ...

Reactions: Scary Hair
Well, they could have played a little better than they did. I they want to stand a chance they have to up their game. Right now its up to the best team that will take home the cup.