Rumor: New Document Shows Release Dates for GT5, U2, Eyepet, MAG, etc.

Jan 29, 2009
calendrier-fin-anne-jeux_09030001F600019491.png

http://translate.google.com/transla...tualite-6295.html&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

This is also the same document that state the PS3 slim is coming September 1st, and will be announced on August 18th... 13 days away until we find if this is true..

Edit: FYI, these are the EUROPEAN release dates so the americans don't freak out.

that image has it as JACK and daxter, which is wrong. don't know if that discredits it or anything, since it is a translation or whatever, just thought id point that out.

Actually JACK and Dexter... new game? lol

yah! instead of the loveable cartoony characters, you play as jack bauer and dexter morgan of 24 and Dexter respectively.

in the game, you work on stopping terrorism in the streets of the US, while at the same time starting terrorism in the streets of the US. sounds awesome!

yah! instead of the loveable cartoony characters, you play as jack bauer and dexter morgan of 24 and Dexter respectively.

in the game, you work on stopping terrorism in the streets of the US, while at the same time starting terrorism in the streets of the US. sounds awesome!

I like the MAG vs MW2 setup...

I like the MAG vs MW2 setup...

that would be a terrible time to release MAG. i really hope thats not true, cause almost no one will play it, including me. it looks like its worthy of a good stint online, but if they were smart they would wait till like at least march/april of 10 cause everyone will still be playing MW2 by then.

on the bright side, if they do both release same month, ill just wait for MAG to hit the discount racks and pick it up for $30-40