Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi
Region coding: B
Group Buy - CLICK HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

61TsHtjtJHL._SL1500_.jpg

Additional info from Noodles

Just been chatting to Elliot Cardona (the guy who designed the artwork) and he confirmed that this has "a matte finish with a Pantone red and embossed lettering." Shame it's not gloss, but I can live with it being matte because I like the artwork so much. Can't wait for this one!

Actual Photoshots courtesy of paulboland.
1496946_10202828772100926_1667782533_n.jpg

11507_10202828773260955_1126130939_n.jpg

1622858_10202828773140952_1548283578_n.jpg

1509763_10202828773300956_1288114050_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends did the costume design (They also did Alpha Papa this year , and the upcoming Diana film) so was thinking about buying it anyway. This could be an incentive .

No I don't get freebies from them .

Reactions: Wreck
My friends did the costume design (They also did Alpha Papa this year , and the upcoming Diana film) so was thinking about buying it anyway. This could be an incentive .

No I don't get freebies from them .

You could buy a few copies and get them to sign them, that would add a bit on to the re-sale value. Not much, but a bit...

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Not even out in cinemas over here yet.... now that's being eager :D

Yes, they seem in quite a ... what's the word ... hurry ... to get this one listed for pre-sale.

The mockup on the Sainsbury's site looks cool. I might blind-buy this - went to a free preview of it and was turned away but quite wanted to see it. Probably the first time I've fully wanted to see a Ron Howard film actually.

Nice. Haven't seen the film and probably won't until the blu-ray release but I'm a big F1 fan so if done right it should be a great film. The mock-up art looks very stylish. The only thing is I'd hope maybe they could feature a car/helmet or something on the left bottom corner. The only reason is that it could get mistaken for a release from the band 'Rush', hehe.

I saw the screening over the weekend at TIFF (Toronto Int’l Film Festival) and I must say it was an amazing movie. I highly recommend it to everyone. We even had the pleasure of the (real) Niki Lauda come on stage during the Q&A. I am definitely picking up a copy of the steel when available.

I love the F1 and this one blew me away. Watch it and you'll never be disappointed. Simply one of the best cinematic experiences of the year. Yes, you can put this steelbook next to Senna. Please some kick-ass artwork :scat: