Saint Maud (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: February 1, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

12709576-1674812169229115.jpg

12709576-1984812169282713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to chime in & say that The Witch also wasn't an A24 film, only distrubuted by them, so there is some precedence in them doing this.
Same with Ex Machina. Same with First Cow. Same with The Last Black Man In San Francisco.
All distributed by but not actually produced by A24.

Its like anything really. There's a load of big movies that are not produced by by the companies that distribute them but are known as X distributor movies. Universal don't produce half the stuff they put out but they're still considering Universal movies.

Waves was actually produced by them but your are correct about the rest

yeah this. It does get confusing sometimes but most studios do this for distribution in different territories. A24 are still quite new. Not even 10 years old yet but they have been producing some recent films like the lighthouse and hereditary etc.

it’s similar and just as confusing when you see Quentin Tarantino presents hero or Peter Jackson presents district 9 lol

So do we know when this will go live for the rest of us?

With all the positive things I'm hearing from you guys I'm considering sticking in an order! And I would love that design to stay as the artwork.....

At the end of the day it dosent really matter if its bought by them or produced by them. Pure and simple If i see their logo i know im going to watch it.

haha this is true

I can’t see this coming out before Halloween. It’s technically only just been released today. Home release is most likely a few months away. Jan/ feb 2021. Could be wrong though

I’m still waiting on a VOD release to watch this ASAP. The Irish release date was today but then all the bloody cinemas had to go & close.

I’m still waiting on a VOD release to watch this ASAP. The Irish release date was today but then all the bloody cinemas had to go & close.
Better get used to lockdowns every six months they way our government are going about things.....airports and ports wide open. Absolute joke!

Everyone knows Zavvi are bad but they have done the unthinkable and taken money from my bank account without even placing an order! And the worse thing is they are refusing to put it back and trying to get me to close my Zavvi account. I said it can be closed when they put my money back. I will end up doing a chargeback with the bank. Spent thousands with them over the years. Do not buy from Zavvi.

Everyone knows Zavvi are bad but they have done the unthinkable and taken money from my bank account without even placing an order! And the worse thing is they are refusing to put it back and trying to get me to close my Zavvi account. I said it can be closed when they put my money back. I will end up doing a chargeback with the bank. Spent thousands with them over the years. Do not buy from Zavvi.
I would check if you done an order using one of different Zavvi websites and you forgot you did this.

Zavvi would not take money from a bank account if you don't have something on order