Saint Maud (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 3, 2020
Release date: February 1, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

12709576-1674812169229115.jpg

12709576-1984812169282713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First I've heard of this film, but trailer looks "interesting" and A24 mostly always put out decent low budget films IMO, so I'm willing to blind buy. Steel art looks great too of course!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Caught this at a preview screening prelockdown. Definitely worth a watch its a pretty delicious intimate sloooooow burn. Had a chat with the director and Jennifer Ehle afterwards and they were too kind!

Reactions: jasong
Everyone knows Zavvi are bad but they have done the unthinkable and taken money from my bank account without even placing an order! And the worse thing is they are refusing to put it back and trying to get me to close my Zavvi account. I said it can be closed when they put my money back. I will end up doing a chargeback with the bank. Spent thousands with them over the years. Do not buy from Zavvi.
How much is the charge for? Have they been able to quote an order number and/or say what it is you have supposedly ordered?

i might blind buy because it's a Studio Canal steelbook(which i'm lacking) and ilove the work their doing

How much is the charge for? Have they been able to quote an order number and/or say what it is you have supposedly ordered?
Yeah it was for red carpet I didn’t subscribe to. I will have to do a charge back as my first message to them was trying to get my money back to my bank account and compensation due to the breach they refused my request of the money back to my bank and £20 credit stating they could only offer £9.99. I accepted that and they credited the Zavvi account for £9.99 but didn’t refund the money back to my back and have gone back and forth saying I accepted the £9.99 credit but I didn’t as I also requested it back to my account. Remember I didn’t order this it was taken from my account. I am telling them to take the credit back and close my account and they keep repeating themselves saying they can’t because I accepted £9.99 credit to Zavvi. Who in there right mind would accept credit for the amount stolen from them? Furious with them. I am currently applying for a mortgage to our first home so do not want to unbalance anything (not that it would) but the second it’s clear I will charge back. It isn’t the amount it’s how unbelievably rude they are about it all. I am ranting now but they have literally sent about 20 messages tryinrg to get me to request account closure without giving the money back. How do they get away with this?.

Yeah it was for red carpet I didn’t subscribe to. I will have to do a charge back as my first message to them was trying to get my money back to my bank account and compensation due to the breach they refused my request of the money back to my bank and £20 credit stating they could only offer £9.99. I accepted that and they credited the Zavvi account for £9.99 but didn’t refund the money back to my back and have gone back and forth saying I accepted the £9.99 credit but I didn’t as I also requested it back to my account. Remember I didn’t order this it was taken from my account. I am telling them to take the credit back and close my account and they keep repeating themselves saying they can’t because I accepted £9.99 credit to Zavvi. Who in there right mind would accept credit for the amount stolen from them? Furious with them. I am currently applying for a mortgage to our first home so do not want to unbalance anything (not that it would) but the second it’s clear I will charge back. It isn’t the amount it’s how unbelievably rude they are about it all. I am ranting now but they have literally sent about 20 messages tryinrg to get me to request account closure without giving the money back. How do they get away with this?.
Sorry for some broken English as power txting this from my phone.. lol but also they did quote the date the amount went out for and that it was for red carpet but there is no subscription for red carpet on my account and there is no order history as it never happened.

I must have watched a different film to some of the reviewers on here. Didn't enjoy it at all and found it very boring and a bit of a mess. I'll certainly skip this steel.