San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Event

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
According to Vin Diesel via his Facebook page, this Riddick poster will be an exclusive during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con:

994286_10151752366813313_146986237_n.jpg

So, looks like I'm gonna need some help from someone who's going to the SDCC. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Thing" by JOCK - SDCC Exclusive

http://cdn.fearnet.com/sites/default/files/images/News/the_thing_jock_regular.jpg

http://cdn.fearnet.com/sites/default/files/images/News/the_thing_jock_variant_0.jpg

These posters will drop at Comic Con on Saturday July 20th, around 5pm. Keep an eye on @MondoNews for the exact time. Plus, artist JOCK will be on hand at the Mondo booth (Booth AA07) to sign these limited posters. The regular poster is limited to 325 copies at $45 each, with the variant limited to 150 copies at $75 each. If you need more info on the regulations for the Mondo sales, or are interested in some of their Comic Con pre-sales, visit MondoTees.com - See more at: http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/mondo-presents-sdcc-thing#sthash.5ROlYAl0.dpuf

Oh my, this thing (pun intended) looks amazing!

The background of the variant is outstanding in my opinion.

I'm really curious what other prints Mondo comes up with this weekend.
I was able to get the Aliens Variant with the great help of Poncholo, so I'm quite happy already.

Reactions: poncholo
The background of the variant is outstanding in my opinion.

I'm really curious what other prints Mondo comes up with this weekend.
I was able to get the Aliens Variant with the great help of Poncholo, so I'm quite happy already.

Yeah, if you look closely you can see a few hidden things in the stars.

Ah, it was you! Bastard :p lol. I didn't see his thread until last night, I asked him if he could get me an Aliens variant and he said he had one for a member but he wasn't sure if the member still wanted it, so I got my hopes up only for him to tell me that the member did still want it :(

Yeah, he wasn't sure if I wanted the variant or regular, so that's why he waited for my confirmation.
So now I don't want to come with too many requests as he's so busy already.
But this variant is a beauty for sure...

Don't expect to receive a Riddick poster from SDCC. Poncholo was working on acquiring one for me, but that's not going to happen. According to him, this is what you have to do to receive one:

There is very little hope for Riddick. I saw someone with Furyan eyes (Riddick costume) and he told me how I could've gotten it yesterday, I dunno about today though. He said you have to take a picture with a cardboard life size standup of Riddick, share it on a social media outlet with a hash tag and a unique phrase that I forgot. After you prove you did, you get a numbered exclusive. If you only take a picture, you get a tiny poster. Pretty much you're marketing for them lol.

So yeah... that's really a bummer. :(

Don't expect to receive a Riddick poster from SDCC. Poncholo was working on acquiring one for me, but that's not going to happen. According to him, this is what you have to do to receive one:

So yeah... that's really a bummer. :(

Beyond a bummer. That flat out sucks. I can't even thank the post for the info because it feels like I'm grateful for lousy news.

SDCC 2013: Futurama by Dave Perillo (SDCC 2013)

Released at San Diego Comic Con 2013....

Regular, #'d/195
picture.php

Variant, #'d/99
picture.php

Attachments

• Futurama_Dave_Perillo.jpg
    Futurama_Dave_Perillo.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Futurama_Variant_Dave_Perillo.jpg
    Futurama_Variant_Dave_Perillo.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator: