San Diego Comic Con 2015 Master thread

Below is a list of all items that FUNKO will release at SDCC. The retailer list is at the bottom of the OP,will also be updated once it is confirmed who is getting what (at this time, not too much info on retailers so please be patient)

***not all upcoming releases will have images***

POPs: confirmed: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), Gold Bender, Sparkle Hair Sadness, twelfth Doctor(Spacesuit), gold C3p0, unmasked captain america (age of ultron), Golden Frieza, French Mistake Castiel,Dinoco Lightning McQueen, flocked ted, unmasked jason Voorhees, Lil’ Gruesome (Orange), Flamehead Anger, ), unmasked baymax, black out ant-man, cheesy skipper, Lil' Gruesome (Green), Parka Helena, Lil' Gruesome (yellow), Twisty Unmasked,Sparkle Hair Joy, 6" Flocked Mr. Snuffleupagus, Once Upon A Time - Regina
fugitive toys exclusive: gitd white lantern wonder woman, white lantern WW, john diggle(arrow suit)
toy tokyo exclusive: flocked wolfman,Bravest Warriors Catbug Pop! Glow in the Dark, Futurama Robot Devil with Violin Pop!
blizzard exclusive: Diablo demonic tyrael, Murloc (3 pack)
Untitled.png
update 4.jpg
5607_C3PO-POP_large.jpg
7-10.jpg

POP rides:X-Force Deadpool's Chimichanga Truck,
toy tokyo exclusive : Metallic Mean Machine w/ Metallic Dick Dastardly
5695_GrayChimichunga-Truck_large.jpg

Hikari: Infrared Boba Fett, Power Gigantor, Cosmic Powers Deadpool,Antique Verdigris Metaluna Mutant, 501st Clone Trooper
toy tokyo exclusive: Prism Stormtrooper, Metal Storm Gigantor
hi.jpg

Dorbz: 6" Batman,6" Rocket, 6" mossy Groot, regular size batman (blue suit)
dorbz new.png

Vinyl Idolz: Ghostbusters - Slimed Dr. Peter Venkman, Marshmallowed Raymond Stantz
Untitled.png

ReAction: Terminator 2 - T1000 with Hole in Head, Dead Gustavo Fring, the Flash Unmasked, Bloody Quint and Shark, arrow unmasked
toy tokyo exclusive: Terminator with Grenade Launcher, Universal Monsters Flocked Wolfman
reaction.jpg

WAVE ONE LINK
WAVE TWO LINK
WAVE THREE LINK
WAVE FOUR LINK
WAVE FIVE LINK
WAVE SIX LINK

USA retailers:
toywars: LINK GOLD BENDER, INSIDE OUT AND ROCKET
Gemini:
Fugitive: WL Gitd WW, WL WW, john diggle (GITD ww is sold out)
barnes and nobles: July 9th-12th (in stores has been confirmed) (online is a big possibility but with super limited quantities) what they will have:
Funko ReAction: Green Arrow Unmasked, The Flash Unmasked,
Pops!: K3P0 Star Wars Droid, Black Out Ant Man, Inside Out Spark Hair Joy, Doctor Who Black Dalek, Doctor Who Fourth Doctor Holding Jelly, 6″ Sesame Street Flocked Snuffleupagus, Unmasked Captain America
Dorbz: XL Dorbz 6″ Groot,XL Dorbz 6″ Rocket Raccoon
hot topic
toy r us
( ONLINE ONLY) : pop tv the flash:unmasked flash

International:
PopCultcha: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), john diggle,
Forbidden planet

Last edited:
Alright guys, this might be a stupid question, but..

HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON THESE?!

Sorry for beeing so hysterical, but i just found out about the unmasked Cap Funko and the Golden Frieza Funko - and i WANT them! :D
Will they be available for sale anywhere for european customers like me (germany)? :wacky:

Alright guys, this might be a stupid question, but..

HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON THESE?!

Sorry for beeing so hysterical, but i just found out about the unmasked Cap Funko and the Golden Frieza Funko - and i WANT them! :D
Will they be available for sale anywhere for european customers like me (germany)? :wacky:

at this point and time, it hasn't been released what retailers will be getting (not all of them will show up outside of SDCC just be warned)
from other sources who have more experience than I, have stated that typically gemini and toywars will be getting ALL the pops on their site. Gemini has a exclusive contract with funko and typically will receive most of their products, toywars rep actually attend SDCC and will getting whatever they can (typically their prices are higher to compensate for their ticket, travel, expenses and time)

Ill update the main thread once more info is received

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
UPDATE:
SDCC fugitive toys exclusive: glow in the dark white lantern wonder woman, white lantern wonder woman and john diggle in arrow suit (WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON FUGITIVES SITE)
At the con, prices are: $20 for wl ww, john diggle, and $25 for gitd wl ww (not sure if it'll be the same price on their site) SOURCE LINK
fu.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kaw and Bubba Fatt
not possible... funko is limiting 1 per person of each pop this year at their booth :(
your best bet is online

WHAT?! o_O

1 per person? WHY?! :arghh:

So that means i will have to look out for which shop to sell some of these SDCC-exclusives - and for the rest of them i have to search on evilbay and elsewhere to get my hands on them?
I knew i should've gotten myself a ticket and fly over there.. :LOL:

..btw, sorry if my behavior is newbious, but this is the first time i'm actually following the announcements etc. for the SDCC.. :bag:

WHAT?! o_O

1 per person? WHY?! :arghh:

So that means i will have to look out for which shop to sell some of these SDCC-exclusives - and for the rest of them i have to search on evilbay and elsewhere to get my hands on them?
I knew i should've gotten myself a ticket and fly over there.. :LOL:

..btw, sorry if my behavior is newbious, but this is the first time i'm actually following the announcements etc. for the SDCC.. :bag:

lol ebay would still be cheaper than flying to california, buying sdcc tickets and finding hotel rooms lol. Plus all the other expenses ;)
and no worries, im a noob to sdcc as well, this is my first time posting a pop thread about it and collecting information.

Reactions: monsterzebra
I guess it depends what you think but I'm pretty underwhelmed by all these. Recent sdcc ones have been unusual and awesome these are kinda more of the same :/

lol ebay would still be cheaper than flying to california, buying sdcc tickets and finding hotel rooms lol. Plus all the other expenses ;)
and no worries, im a noob to sdcc as well, this is my first time posting a pop thread about it and collecting information.

lol, i know i know... i was joking buddy. :LOL:
But i will visit SDCC one day, i'm shure.. :happy:

I guess it depends what you think but I'm pretty underwhelmed by all these. Recent sdcc ones have been unusual and awesome these are kinda more of the same :/

could be that i'm just hyped for them because these are the first ones that i'm actually following since i'm into Pop!'s for just a few months now.. :D

Reactions: alvinhwang21