San Diego Comic Con 2015 Master thread

Below is a list of all items that FUNKO will release at SDCC. The retailer list is at the bottom of the OP,will also be updated once it is confirmed who is getting what (at this time, not too much info on retailers so please be patient)

***not all upcoming releases will have images***

POPs: confirmed: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), Gold Bender, Sparkle Hair Sadness, twelfth Doctor(Spacesuit), gold C3p0, unmasked captain america (age of ultron), Golden Frieza, French Mistake Castiel,Dinoco Lightning McQueen, flocked ted, unmasked jason Voorhees, Lil’ Gruesome (Orange), Flamehead Anger, ), unmasked baymax, black out ant-man, cheesy skipper, Lil' Gruesome (Green), Parka Helena, Lil' Gruesome (yellow), Twisty Unmasked,Sparkle Hair Joy, 6" Flocked Mr. Snuffleupagus, Once Upon A Time - Regina
fugitive toys exclusive: gitd white lantern wonder woman, white lantern WW, john diggle(arrow suit)
toy tokyo exclusive: flocked wolfman,Bravest Warriors Catbug Pop! Glow in the Dark, Futurama Robot Devil with Violin Pop!
blizzard exclusive: Diablo demonic tyrael, Murloc (3 pack)
Untitled.png
update 4.jpg
5607_C3PO-POP_large.jpg
7-10.jpg

POP rides:X-Force Deadpool's Chimichanga Truck,
toy tokyo exclusive : Metallic Mean Machine w/ Metallic Dick Dastardly
5695_GrayChimichunga-Truck_large.jpg

Hikari: Infrared Boba Fett, Power Gigantor, Cosmic Powers Deadpool,Antique Verdigris Metaluna Mutant, 501st Clone Trooper
toy tokyo exclusive: Prism Stormtrooper, Metal Storm Gigantor
hi.jpg

Dorbz: 6" Batman,6" Rocket, 6" mossy Groot, regular size batman (blue suit)
dorbz new.png

Vinyl Idolz: Ghostbusters - Slimed Dr. Peter Venkman, Marshmallowed Raymond Stantz
Untitled.png

ReAction: Terminator 2 - T1000 with Hole in Head, Dead Gustavo Fring, the Flash Unmasked, Bloody Quint and Shark, arrow unmasked
toy tokyo exclusive: Terminator with Grenade Launcher, Universal Monsters Flocked Wolfman
reaction.jpg

WAVE ONE LINK
WAVE TWO LINK
WAVE THREE LINK
WAVE FOUR LINK
WAVE FIVE LINK
WAVE SIX LINK

USA retailers:
toywars: LINK GOLD BENDER, INSIDE OUT AND ROCKET
Gemini:
Fugitive: WL Gitd WW, WL WW, john diggle (GITD ww is sold out)
barnes and nobles: July 9th-12th (in stores has been confirmed) (online is a big possibility but with super limited quantities) what they will have:
Funko ReAction: Green Arrow Unmasked, The Flash Unmasked,
Pops!: K3P0 Star Wars Droid, Black Out Ant Man, Inside Out Spark Hair Joy, Doctor Who Black Dalek, Doctor Who Fourth Doctor Holding Jelly, 6″ Sesame Street Flocked Snuffleupagus, Unmasked Captain America
Dorbz: XL Dorbz 6″ Groot,XL Dorbz 6″ Rocket Raccoon
hot topic
toy r us
( ONLINE ONLY) : pop tv the flash:unmasked flash

International:
PopCultcha: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), john diggle,
Forbidden planet

Last edited:
@Flash

Forbidden Planet International have some of these pops available for preorder. Currently have free uk shipping to.

Just ordered unmasked Flash (& reverse flash) :)

Hey I just came across this but can anyone tell me why they don't come with the SDCC stickers?? :(

Why would they make them without? :(
In the past they all came with the stickers?

As I've questioned recently, are any, real 'exclusives' anymore. I've now found many sellers in the UK selling all these figures but without the stickers, I really thought SDCC ones were so special but why are we getting done in the UK? Or why are collectors not getting true exclusives anymore? :(

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to snag an extra Crystal Heisenberg? I only found out about him yesterday, and all the Hot Topics had already sold out :(

Order Blue Hesenberg!

Tempted to order Chrome C3-PO

BVS is the one I really want though.

Also apparently Funko confirm they will do Star Wars and DC sub boxes like Marvel.

Dear god I'm going to be broke.

Will do all 3 on a what is it situation.

E.g. Going to miss civil war as I'm not into it.

But I'm a bigger dc and Star Wars fanboy than I am marvel so that gets my main focus.

Hey I just came across this but can anyone tell me why they don't come with the SDCC stickers?? :(

Why would they make them without? :(
In the past they all came with the stickers?

As I've questioned recently, are any, real 'exclusives' anymore. I've now found many sellers in the UK selling all these figures but without the stickers, I really thought SDCC ones were so special but why are we getting done in the UK? Or why are collectors not getting true exclusives anymore? :(

Maybe because it isn't being sold at SDCC and have now been to to label them differently?

Order Blue Hesenberg!

Tempted to order Chrome C3-PO

BVS is the one I really want though.

Also apparently Funko confirm they will do Star Wars and DC sub boxes like Marvel.

Dear god I'm going to be broke.

Will do all 3 on a what is it situation.

E.g. Going to miss civil war as I'm not into it.

But I'm a bigger dc and Star Wars fanboy than I am marvel so that gets my main focus.

Maybe because it isn't being sold at SDCC and have now been to to label them differently?

They are the same figures, the blue hesenberg, the unmasked flash, all the SDCC ones?? It says on the website they are the SDCC figures but don't have the stickers?

the fpi sdcc pops from what i heard wont come with any stickers, its possibly it'll come with the convention sticker but either way it doesnt make it difference since your able to buy sdcc pops outside of sdcc which is clearly a win

Yup. I loves me some stickers but the big win is being able to easily buy variant pops from the con. If it means that only con visitors get the sdcc stickers then that seems fair to me.

the PC sdcc pops are supposed to come with the summer convention stickers, you wont see any SDCC stickers outside of the con itself.

I don't understand this, the last few years recent SDCC's the pops have been available in the UK and HAVE come with the stickers.

I know as we own many comiccon exclusive pops, so I don't understand why this year is any different??

I don't understand this, the last few years recent SDCC's the pops have been available in the UK and HAVE come with the stickers.

I know as we own many comiccon exclusive pops, so I don't understand why this year is any different??

Because things can change.

It seems very odd, particularly when you are going to sell the figures why not like every other time sell them with the stickers??

Hot topic selling same ones with stickers, guess the UK is just getting screwed this time :(

It seems very odd, particularly when you are going to sell the figures why not like every other time sell them with the stickers??

Hot topic selling same ones with stickers, guess the UK is just getting screwed this time :(

Well, i actually prefer them not beeing sold with the SDCC-stickers from UK retailers.

This way the Pop's that actually come from the convention they were ment to be exclusive from at least carry this exclusive sticker... :thumbs:

the reason is if you can sit on a computer and buy the same item as someone else who spent hundreds of dollars just to get to sdcc or any con and then spent hours and even days in line to get a certain item, then why the hell would anyone wait in like at funko booth or any other pop exclusive booth ?

its not fair to those who have dedicated a ton of time and money to get something just so anyone can easily obtain it. Thats why there are still a few pops that haven't been seen outside of SDCC and it should rightfully stay that way.

Also on your question of the batman/superman pop combo pack, on the sticker it says first to market meaning it'll be massed produced, possibly in single pop packaging and not the double pack (but same pop)