San Diego Comic Con 2015 Master thread

Below is a list of all items that FUNKO will release at SDCC. The retailer list is at the bottom of the OP,will also be updated once it is confirmed who is getting what (at this time, not too much info on retailers so please be patient)

***not all upcoming releases will have images***

POPs: confirmed: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), Gold Bender, Sparkle Hair Sadness, twelfth Doctor(Spacesuit), gold C3p0, unmasked captain america (age of ultron), Golden Frieza, French Mistake Castiel,Dinoco Lightning McQueen, flocked ted, unmasked jason Voorhees, Lil’ Gruesome (Orange), Flamehead Anger, ), unmasked baymax, black out ant-man, cheesy skipper, Lil' Gruesome (Green), Parka Helena, Lil' Gruesome (yellow), Twisty Unmasked,Sparkle Hair Joy, 6" Flocked Mr. Snuffleupagus, Once Upon A Time - Regina
fugitive toys exclusive: gitd white lantern wonder woman, white lantern WW, john diggle(arrow suit)
toy tokyo exclusive: flocked wolfman,Bravest Warriors Catbug Pop! Glow in the Dark, Futurama Robot Devil with Violin Pop!
blizzard exclusive: Diablo demonic tyrael, Murloc (3 pack)
Untitled.png
update 4.jpg
5607_C3PO-POP_large.jpg
7-10.jpg

POP rides:X-Force Deadpool's Chimichanga Truck,
toy tokyo exclusive : Metallic Mean Machine w/ Metallic Dick Dastardly
5695_GrayChimichunga-Truck_large.jpg

Hikari: Infrared Boba Fett, Power Gigantor, Cosmic Powers Deadpool,Antique Verdigris Metaluna Mutant, 501st Clone Trooper
toy tokyo exclusive: Prism Stormtrooper, Metal Storm Gigantor
hi.jpg

Dorbz: 6" Batman,6" Rocket, 6" mossy Groot, regular size batman (blue suit)
dorbz new.png

Vinyl Idolz: Ghostbusters - Slimed Dr. Peter Venkman, Marshmallowed Raymond Stantz
Untitled.png

ReAction: Terminator 2 - T1000 with Hole in Head, Dead Gustavo Fring, the Flash Unmasked, Bloody Quint and Shark, arrow unmasked
toy tokyo exclusive: Terminator with Grenade Launcher, Universal Monsters Flocked Wolfman
reaction.jpg

WAVE ONE LINK
WAVE TWO LINK
WAVE THREE LINK
WAVE FOUR LINK
WAVE FIVE LINK
WAVE SIX LINK

USA retailers:
toywars: LINK GOLD BENDER, INSIDE OUT AND ROCKET
Gemini:
Fugitive: WL Gitd WW, WL WW, john diggle (GITD ww is sold out)
barnes and nobles: July 9th-12th (in stores has been confirmed) (online is a big possibility but with super limited quantities) what they will have:
Funko ReAction: Green Arrow Unmasked, The Flash Unmasked,
Pops!: K3P0 Star Wars Droid, Black Out Ant Man, Inside Out Spark Hair Joy, Doctor Who Black Dalek, Doctor Who Fourth Doctor Holding Jelly, 6″ Sesame Street Flocked Snuffleupagus, Unmasked Captain America
Dorbz: XL Dorbz 6″ Groot,XL Dorbz 6″ Rocket Raccoon
hot topic
toy r us
( ONLINE ONLY) : pop tv the flash:unmasked flash

International:
PopCultcha: ravagers rocket raccoon(flocked), john diggle,
Forbidden planet

Last edited:
They are probably the same figures made in the same factories just because they havent stuck the sticker on, lol the whole thing is a con really, lol

If they want to truly be exclusive then don't make them available ANYWHERE else.

Just now people in America can walk into hot topic and get the same STICKERED pops as those sold at comic con.

So why not then sell them in the UK as before. So it's only people in the UK that can't get the stickered.

If that was the case always then fine but many previous comic cons they have come with the stickers in the UK.

People who say they don't want the stickers are ones who can't get the stickers. I take if possible stickered everytime.

They are probably the same figures made in the same factories just because they havent stuck the sticker on, lol the whole thing is a con really, lol

If they want to truly be exclusive then don't make them available ANYWHERE else.

Just now people in America can walk into hot topic and get the same STICKERED pops as those sold at comic con.

So why not then sell them in the UK as before. So it's only people in the UK that can't get the stickered.

If that was the case always then fine but many previous comic cons they have come with the stickers in the UK.

People who say they don't want the stickers are ones who can't get the stickers. I take if possible stickered everytime.

Hot topic doesn't have the SDCC stickers says the same as ours stop getting so butt hurt about It, if you don't like it don't buy it.

They will be the same product so why are you getting so upset over a sticker, you didn't go to SDCC so why should you get the sticker just because it's been the case previously doesn't entitle you to it.

Hot topic doesn't have the SDCC stickers says the same as ours stop getting so butt hurt about It, if you don't like it don't buy it.

They will be the same product so why are you getting so upset over a sticker, you didn't go to SDCC so why should you get the sticker just because it's been the case previously doesn't entitle you to it.

What is your problem mate???
You had previously rarely posted about pops so why you seem to think you are an expert I don't know. You tedious moaning is just that tedious so jog on ;)

Yes previous years people in the UK have been able to buy pops with SDCC stickers so I don't see why this year should be any different when the same figures are available.

If you think pop collectors don't care about the stickers then you really are clueless. No I won't be buying them without the stickers. Mate in the US is getting them from Hot topic lovely and stickered ;)

Last edited:
lets be friends :)
US, uk australia are all getting non SDCC stickers, but most will have summer convention stickers. Nothing will be truly exclusive anymore since funko is a business. There is a chance anything and everything can be re-released or seen else where in the world. The only pops i know that are honestly 100% exclusive and limited are the freddy pops. Either way no matter how we look at it, we can all be happy as collectors that funko is gaining more popularity and we're getting some amazing stuff released

lets be friends :)
US, uk australia are all getting non SDCC stickers, but most will have summer convention stickers. Nothing will be truly exclusive anymore since funko is a business. There is a chance anything and everything can be re-released or seen else where in the world. The only pops i know that are honestly 100% exclusive and limited are the freddy pops. Either way no matter how we look at it, we can all be happy as collectors that funko is gaining more popularity and we're getting some amazing stuff released

I agree, I don't know why he's getting so touchy, lol

Yes it seems the true exclusives are disappearing, once upon a time a Hot topic exclusive was just that only available there but so many now are available elsewhere like the most recent harry potter with sword or doctor who with 3d glasses.

I think people who were early collectors get protective over it all but it's good it's popular as more awesome sets getting released. Have you seen the fifth element ones? OMG awesome :)

What is your problem mate???
You had previously rarely posted about pops so why you seem to think you are an expert I don't know. You tedious moaning is just that tedious so jog on ;)

Yes previous years people in the UK have been able to buy pops with SDCC stickers so I don't see why this year should be any different when the same figures are available.

If you think pop collectors don't care about the stickers then you really are clueless. No I won't be buying them without the stickers. Mate in the US is getting them from Hot topic lovely and stickered ;)

Lol did you even read my post.

No where did I say I was an expert put I can research things properly unlike some by the sounds of it.

No where is getting the SDCC stickers other than SDCC of course I know stickers are important to some, to me not so much as I take them out of the box and keep the boxes separately, and I understand why some might be upset but the fact is it no where other than the SDCC ones are getting the stickers. I guess it might be a SDCC requirement now or maybe it's was a funko decision.

I don't have to be active poster in a sub forum to not be a collector I just on the whole go somewhere else.

LOL me touchy your the one who has posted 3/4 times writing how the UK is getting shafted.

Lol did you even read my post.

No where did I say I was an expert put I can research things properly unlike some by the sounds of it.

No where is getting the SDCC stickers other than SDCC of course I know stickers are important to some, to me not so much as I take them out of the box and keep the boxes separately, and I understand why some might be upset but the fact is it no where other than the SDCC ones are getting the stickers. I guess it might be a SDCC requirement now or maybe it's was a funko decision.

I don't have to be active poster in a sub forum to not be a collector I just on the whole go somewhere else.

LOL me touchy your the one who has posted 3/4 times writing how the UK is getting shafted.

Yes I would prefer it if you went somewhere else, bye :)

if anyone cares for the toy tokyo exclusives:
they are doing an exclusive bundle (not sure about individual sales yet)
go time: JUly 14th 5pm est
cost is $350, free shipping
bundles will be shipped July 20th

1. POP TV: Futurama - Violinist Robot Devil SDCC
  2. POP TV: Bravest Warrior - Catbug Blue Glow SDCC
  3. POP Movies: Universal Monsters - Flocked Wolfman SDCC
  4. POP Ride: Wacky Racers - Metallic Mean Machine and Dick Dastardly
  5. Hikari: Gigantor - Metal Storm Gigantor
  6. Hikari: Gigantor - Power Version Gigantor
  7. Hikari: Star Wars - Prism Storm Trooper
  8. Reaction: Terminator 2 - Terminator w/GL
  9. Reaction: Universal Monsters - Flocked Wolf Man

lol, ill find you some pics of wolfman. Im still after him myself, but i did get my number one want sourced (unmasked jason) !

Thank you, you're a star :)

The unmasked Jason looks amazing :)

That is one awesome bundle but $350 way out of our price range and we'd have to pay customs but still awesome :)

Wow, what a disappointment with my order at Hot Topic...

I ordered a bunch of SDCC-exclusives when they went online at their site, nothing went wrong.
A few days later i got an e-mail from them telling me they would need a credit card authorization via phone.

I tried to call their international service hotline several times over several days - i always ended up in the waiting line, and "stayed there" for approximately 10-15 mins, then i gave up...
I contacted them on their facebook site, which lead to a discussion via PM on facebook (which was actually the biggest help).
Also, i opened a request via mail about this case, which i never got a reply for until now...

Long story short, my order has now been cancelled due to the missing authorization via phone, and because the SDCC-exclusives are now gone (of course).

This is a huge let down for me, and since this was (or would've been) my first order from them, it will remain to be my last attempt...

Will have to look out for some of the exclusives on the bay or somewhere else now... (n)

I ordered a bunch of SDCC-exclusives when they went online at their site, nothing went wrong.
A few days later i got an e-mail from them telling me they would need a credit card authorization via phone.

I tried to call their international service hotline several times over several days - i always ended up in the waiting line, and "stayed there" for approximately 10-15 mins, then i gave up...
I contacted them on their facebook site, which lead to a discussion via PM on facebook (which was actually the biggest help).
Also, i opened a request via mail about this case, which i never got a reply for until now...

Long story short, my order has now been cancelled due to the missing authorization via phone, and because the SDCC-exclusives are now gone (of course).

This is a huge let down for me, and since this was (or would've been) my first order from them, it will remain to be my last attempt...

Will have to look out for some of the exclusives on the bay or somewhere else now... (n)

Sadly for customers in the UK hot topic is terrible, my last two orders from them came so badly damaged and I phoned and emailed and they refused to refund.

Sadly for customers in the UK hot topic is terrible, my last two orders from them came so badly damaged and I phoned and emailed and they refused to refund.

That sucks man...
They should just set up some storages and stores overseas and get the european customers handled through these, i'm sure it would be worth it..

Reactions: Flash

Sad to hear that buddy. Maybe you order from Forbidden Planet, they got most of them I think: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/9215/SDCC-2015/
Or you see what the german store ELIVE will receive, the owner told me he will put more online the next days: http://www.eliveshop.de
I've ordered the gold C-3PO and the blue Heisenberg at Elive :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
Sad to hear that buddy. Maybe you order from Forbidden Planet, they got most of them I think: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/9215/SDCC-2015/
Or you see what the german store ELIVE will receive, the owner told me he will put more online the next days: http://www.eliveshop.de
I've ordered the gold C-3PO and the blue Heisenberg at Elive :thumbs:

Thanks man, i already saw that ELIVE got a few of them in their shop already (Heisenberg and Gold C-3PO i think), but wasn't sure if they would get the others too..
Just ordered Rocket & Potted Groot from FP, the others did i already get from B&N.. :)

Now i'm only missing Gold Frieza, but i'm sure i will find one for a decent price..

Reactions: dan8885