Capture.JPG

SCHEDULE
coming

2015 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!!
EXHIBITORS
ARTIST ALLEY

Last edited:
The stormtrooper is actually going to be the same figure and everything inside the box will be the same as the retail version, except the box is different, so in essence it is more of a variant than anything else

That said good luck. Hasbro exclusives are some of the hardest to obtain at SDCC. To buy exclusives at the HasbroToyShop you need a ticket to get into the hasbro line. They hand the ticket out in the morning of each day, the issue is people camp out overnight to get the tickets with most people getting in line by 5AM the latest (doors don't open until 10) and usually there is a 1 or 2 limit for each exclusive so you can buy all of their exclusives but not more than 1 or 2 of any particular one. That said at the end of the day the line becomes unticketed and it is possible to buy from them if they still have their daily stock. This stormtrooper is expected to be popular.

just giving you a heads up, since most people that have not gone before don't realize the utter chaos that is getting SDCC exclusive from Hasbro or other popular companies

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lordpercy
Looks cool, and $60 not a bad price. But why not life size. Wouldn't be that much larger.
But with this, we can all look like Jugghead! LOL!

Reactions: Monkey2005
Who is he and can he help me too? :D

@poncholo (don't think you've been tagged enough times already :LOL: )

I might be able to help a bit this year. The past 2 years, I would take requests from premium supporters and try to fulfill as much as I can. The lists were quite long and I was overwhelmed with the madness that is SDCC. I found myself missing out on panels and other experiences the con has to offer. This year, I plan on visiting panels 3 out of the 5 days there so my shopping will be limited. That being said, i can grab the easy stuff like the dredd t-shirt from the 2000AD booth since it almost never has a line @bigfub . I'm just gonna stay clear of Funko, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, and the other time consumers. Those lines are just ridiculous and discouraging :(

I might be able to help a bit this year. The past 2 years, I would take requests from premium supporters and try to fulfill as much as I can. The lists were quite long and I was overwhelmed with the madness that is SDCC. I found myself missing out on panels and other experiences the con has to offer. This year, I plan on visiting panels 3 out of the 5 days there so my shopping will be limited. That being said, i can grab the easy stuff like the dredd t-shirt from the 2000AD booth since it almost never has a line @bigfub . I'm just gonna stay clear of Funko, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, and the other time consumers. Those lines are just ridiculous and discouraging :(

Wow, that sounds great! :)
So how did you set this up the last two year? Did you post somekind of "GB"-thread were the Ninjas posted their wants, or did you manage that via PM's?
According to your post you do not visit Funko's line, so you can't pick up some of the exclusive Funko Pop's? :(
What about the SDCC Fox slipcovers, can you get your hands on these? :)

Oh boy, i wish i could be there by myself...

Reactions: poncholo
Wow, that sounds great! :)
So how did you set this up the last two year? Did you post somekind of "GB"-thread were the Ninjas posted their wants, or did you manage that via PM's?
According to your post you do not visit Funko's line, so you can't pick up some of the exclusive Funko Pop's? :(
What about the SDCC Fox slipcovers, can you get your hands on these? :)

Oh boy, i wish i could be there by myself...

Here's the thread from last year:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/sdcc-2014-merchandise-requests.52013/

I'll just take PM's this year so we don't flood this thread, but like previous years, there won't be any guarantees in obtaining the merch. As for the fox slipcovers, I believe they'll be available online from foxconnect.com during the con just like in the past. If that's the case, those slips will be easy to get. Oh and ya, no Funko...sorry :p

All LEGO exclusives will be lottery ticket event

I was going to ask if anyone going could get some Lego super heroes sets and I'll give them the money, but that sounds like it's not straight forward? If anyone wanted to trade with some upcoming London Comic Con exclusives, then please let me know.