SCHEDULE
coming

2015 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!!
EXHIBITORS
ARTIST ALLEY

Last edited:
Reactions: bealay
@Lester yes, exclusives especially Lego, Mattel, Bandai, and Hasbro are ridiculous to get taking hours of line waiting, not just oh I will pass by and get that magic set or the stormtrooper hotweels, or the lego sets its very time consuming and @poncholo 's wife needs him for panels!

Sorry I didn't know. As you said, I thought you go up to the Lego stand and just buy them, providing still in stock. That's how the UK works any way with this sort of thing.

@Lester Lego is a clusterf**k and is arguably as hard if not harder to get an exclusive from than Hasbro maybe the hardest exclusives to get with the exception of Funko.

There is a lego shop but they will sell the same sets you can buy anywhere to get the lego exclusive you need to line up early to get in line to do a random draw (which you may not even win) in order to go to the lego booth to get in line to buy the exclusive. Same for Hasbro and Bandai. It basically amounts to hours of con time and then you need to drag the item around until you get a chance to drop it off

Unless you have been you just won't understand as @poncholo said if you just want a 2000AD shirt thats an easy pick up then yeah but getting the hardest stuff is just well... hard

Just look at what the lego batmoile set is selling for from last year. Purchase price was $40 and is selling for $200-$250 and the lego warbird also $40 is selling for over $100

Outside of exclusives people are predicting that the line for the Force Awakens Panel (Friday 5:30PM) will start sometime Thursday before Noon, if not Wednesday.

SDCC is work!

Reactions: Lester
@Lester Lego is a clusterf**k and is arguably as hard if not harder to get an exclusive from than Hasbro maybe the hardest exclusives to get with the exception of Funko.

There is a lego shop but they will sell the same sets you can buy anywhere to get the lego exclusive you need to line up early to get in line to do a random draw (which you may not even win) in order to go to the lego booth to get in line to buy the exclusive. Same for Hasbro and Bandai. It basically amounts to hours of con time and then you need to drag the item around until you get a chance to drop it off

Unless you have been you just won't understand as @poncholo said if you just want a 2000AD shirt thats an easy pick up then yeah but getting the hardest stuff is just well... hard

Just look at what the lego batmoile set is selling for from last year. Purchase price was $40 and is selling for $200-$250 and the lego warbird also $40 is selling for over $100

Outside of exclusives people are predicting that the line for the Force Awakens Panel (Friday 5:30PM) will start sometime Thursday before Noon, if not Wednesday.

SDCC is work!

Ok, sorry I didn't know it was that involved. I was hoping to go for the first time this year, but work has got in the way. Perhaps next year? I've always wanted to attend, but just haven't had the funds. I regularly attend the London Cons. Thanks for the explanation.

Last edited:
@Lester nothing to apologize over, just some people don't realize what is involved so when people tell them no they don't get the background on why and again unless you have been you don't know

Reactions: Lester
I need this in my life! :woot: This is what I'mdefinitely looking forward to the most out of Comic Con! :drool:

Source: SlashFilm (Exclusive)

Mondo has given us an exclusive first look at their upcoming Godzilla statue, based on the poster created by Phantom City Creative for the 2013 edition of the con. Hit the jump to see a prototype of the Mondo Godzilla statue which will be on display at Comic Con 2015.

Godzilla-Statue-Protoype.jpeg

How cool is that? I love how Mondo is translating their 2D artwork into 3D collectibles, and can’t wait to see what else they might have in store for us. Here is the official description from Mondo:

"Based on Mondo’s teaser poster for Gareth Edward’s GODZILLA, we’ve taken the stunning Phantom City Creative art and brought it into the third dimension. The Godzilla statue captures the destructive and ominous King of the Monsters in painstaking sculpted detail. Red paint details on both the base and underside of the beast harken back to the background color of the original poster art, while also hinting at an immolating city below."

The Godzilla sculpture will be display at Mondo’s booth (#835) during San Diego Comic Con International 2015. Please note that the statue is a prototype and that some elements may change in the final product.

Godzilla_Sculpture-Progression.jpeg

@tridon @PunkNinja @Apollon :cool:

Can anyone secure a copy of Man of Steel statue for me? Or knows where I can get one?
I don't know who it's by. I just found out its a comic-con exclusive and a 12" statue. Here's a pic:
dpOLTe9.jpg