Save jeremy clarkson.......

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
well theres 908,753 supporters that think different at least he says what he thinks and thats what makes him entertaining and you will pleased to know if he does go wonder how much of the £150 million revenue they will lose?

if top gear does go reckon cost of your tv licence will go up to make some of the shortfall?

(I do) wander who be laughing then it will mean there will be money missing from the tin and everyones bill goes up :whistle::whistle::whistle:

basil :thumbs:

also now one bbc exec before the inquiry has just compared him to jimmy saville and says he needs rehab, for me the bbc are out for a witch hunt!
i hope he sues that exec and the bbc the line has just been crossed. how dare they compare him to a pedo its not even funny in any sense!

also the bbc have said they will change presenter or presenters if needed as contracts are all up soon for may and hamster as well, who have done nothing so far from what i have seen so far. if they do bin them ill just vote with my remote.

also now one bbc exec before the inquiry has just compared him to jimmy saville and says he needs rehab, for me the bbc are out for a witch hunt!
i hope he sues that exec and the bbc the line has just been crossed. how dare they compare him to a pedo its not even funny in any sense!

also the bbc have said they will change presenter or presenters if needed as contracts are all up soon for may and hamster as well, who have done nothing so far from what i have seen so far. if they do bin them ill just vote with my remote.
The show makes over 150 million, the 3 of them will be snapped up in less than a week if they get the boot, making the beeb look very silly indeed.

And yes without Top Gear the beeb will need to find a way to get that money back. It's not a lucrative show it is THE most lucrative property they own and that's down to King Clarkson. The money WILL come from the public purse as that's how the beeb works.

Reactions: wyatt03
The show makes over 150 million, the 3 of them will be snapped up in less than a week if they get the boot, making the beeb look very silly indeed.

And yes without Top Gear the beeb will need to find a way to get that money back. It's not a lucrative show it is THE most lucrative property they own and that's down to King Clarkson. The money WILL come from the public purse as that's how the beeb works.
Any other British network would love to take them in.

I believe Sky is interested?

I just hope the 3 don't have any legal clausule in their contracts when it comes to competition-laws.

Any other British network would love to take them in.

I believe Sky is interested?

I just hope the 3 don't have any legal clausule in their contracts when it comes to competition-laws.
With Clarksons hatred of Murdoch, I can't see them going to Sky. More likely C4 or ITV will snap them up just as they did with Jonathan Ross.

A new show will start and Top Gear will die away as the only reason for its continued mega worldwide success is Clarkson.

With Clarksons hatred of Murdoch, I can't see them going to Sky. More likely C4 or ITV will snap them up just as they did with Jonathan Ross.

A new show will start and Top Gear will die away as the only reason for its continued mega worldwide success is Clarkson.
I know, but money does strange things to people. And with all honesty... How long will Murdoch still be around?

We'll see in time what's gonna happen, but it is interesting indeed. Captain slow, Hammond and Clarkson can start a new show and the top Gear watchers will follow, for sure! Why? Because they are TOP GEAR.

Reactions: psychoscot
I've heard the Clarkson is very matey with Murdoch. So if that is true then we could well see then on Sky 1 or maybe the new presenters of Fifth Gear!!

He's friends with Rup's daughter, he doesn't speak highly of old Rup though and to those in the industry it's well know he doesn't like the fact that Sky buy shows limiting their audience to less than 10% of the entire UK public. The reason TG is a success is it's widely available.

I'm sure Top Gear can survive without Clarkson, according to reports today, Hammond and May were asked to continue with the remainder of the series and do the live/studio bits without Clarkson, but refused.

To be honest if Clarkson did give that producer a bunch of fives, he'd expect to lose his job, you would lose yours if you clobbered a work colleague, maybe..

So if Clarkson does go, and Hammond and May stay, stick Suzie Perry in the mix, now that's a threesome I'd like to see....

I'm sure Top Gear can survive without Clarkson, according to reports today, Hammond and May were asked to continue with the remainder of the series and do the live/studio bits without Clarkson, but refused.

To be honest if Clarkson did give that producer a bunch of fives, he'd expect to lose his job, you would lose yours if you clobbered a work colleague, maybe..

So if Clarkson does go, and Hammond and May stay, stick Suzie Perry in the mix, now that's a threesome I'd like to see....
Nah....

Clarkson to me is irreplaceable with Captain Slow and Tiny Hammond.

But that's my opinion ofcourse... ;-)

Clarkson is TopGear. He's the ONLY reason for its continued international success. No Clarkson no TopGear. hamster and James will leave if he's fired. The bbc will loose over 100million which will be then covered by the taxpayers and those 3 will start a new show on another channel.

It seems that he had also attacked a producer, wow. I don't know why anyone would defend this guy.
He is innocent until proven guilty, so all the rumours and hearsay all crap until it's proven and to be honest even if it is proven, I hope he keeps he's job, because he make the BBC interesting. They spent 50 odd years protecting Jimmy the nonce and now trying to hang Jeremy out to dry because:

A) he had a go at a producer..... Allegedly

B) he cracks a few jokes on Top Gear that upset about 10 people of whom only half can be bothered to write in to complain, as they're to bored to get a proper hobby.

C) The BBC executives know that JC is bigger then they are and it seems that some of them have a bee in there bonnet about him and are just praying he fcuks up so they can boot him out, but he will have the last laugh as he will take the 350M people that watch every week with him.

I really hope he leaves the BBC and takes Hamster and May with him and plots up on Sky or ITV instead with a new motoring show!

He is innocent until proven guilty, so all the rumours and hearsay all crap until it's proven and to be honest even if it is proven, I hope he keeps he's job, because he make the BBC interesting. They spent 50 odd years protecting Jimmy the nonce and now trying to hang Jeremy out to dry because:

A) he had a go at a producer..... Allegedly

B) he cracks a few jokes on Top Gear that upset about 10 people of whom only half can be bothered to write in to complain, as they're to bored to get a proper hobby.

A , he now did it .

B, cracking jokes are fine . Being offencive , dregotory , to anyoneone is a cheep low . For someone in such an influential position is DANGEROUS .

Well I for one may start waching it now he has gone .

IF I hit someone at work weather they are a tosser or not I'd get the same Sack .

I think he has orcistrated ALL of it so thire is no way back . Who ever wants can support him I for one can not stand arrogance in any way shape or form .

A , he now did it .

B, cracking jokes are fine . Being offencive , dregotory , to anyoneone is a cheep low . For someone in such an influential position is DANGEROUS .

IF I hit someone at work weather they are a tosser or not I'd get the same Sack .

I think he has orcistrated ALL of it so thire is no way back . Who ever wants can support him I for one can not stand arrogance in any way shape or form .
Well its all about opinions mate and obviously every ones is different, that what makes HDN so great [emoji3]

Reactions: Scary Hair
A , he now did it .

I agree. I don't care if someone enjoys his show, but his behavior is just childish and not acceptable, not to mention that insulting someone's right to bodily integrity is something you can't do no matter how famous or important person you are, if Clarkson didn't know that.

Reactions: Scary Hair
RIP Top Gear, Doesn't matter who replaces them the show will fail on an EPIC level, and be taken off air after one season. Sorry to see it go as it was the only show left on British TV that I actually watch, and yes I was watching it for King Jeremy.

I don't condone what he did and yes it looks like he did give his producer a thump, but when a company covered up a kiddie fiddler for damn near 40 years they could have let this one slide due to the money he brings in. I hope the lefties that went all out for him will be happy in the £10 rise in their TV licence as the money lost will have to come from someone and that sure isn't going to be the BBC top brass salaries.

Having worked in media PR in the past I have witnessed punch ups daily behind the scene usually by celebs and their staff and no one gave a damn about it. This was a witch hunt pure and simple. Yes in the "normal world" punching a staff member would see you fired, but celebrity isn't the "normal world" It happens daily and most likely by some of peoples favourite celebs, you just don't get told about it.

Thankfully Hamster and Mays contracts are also up at the end of the month, so the show will go on as they say making another channel a fortune and giving 80 odd millions fans around the world their weekly dose of the Three Amigos.