Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Saving Mr. Banks (live)
Price: £14.99

11164120-1314321549477641.jpg

11164120-1534321549416984.jpg

Last edited:
Not seen this yet and will add it to the collection later down the line when it goes into a price drop. Artwork is bad so I don't think this will sell out

Good film IMO, and another clean design for the steel... not great, but not bad. Been meaning to pick it up on Blu for a while, so will just wait for a price drop on this.

I would have rather had the back the front. Overall tho great title for Zavvi. Someone needed to believe in this!

Reactions: chunk
I haven't seen the movie yet (only the trailer), I do like the minimalistic look though so hoping for a nice finish if I do end up deciding to get this.

Reactions: luke98
oh I love the film, terrific performances from both leading casts, especially Thompson.. :thumbs:

I know what they're trying to do here but isn't that to much empty space? let alone that would it be white or bare silver-ish metal finish? so I'd just prefer the regular poster over this...

View attachment 184846

Wonderful Disney movie once again, Saw This Twice and enjoyed it very much. The story behind how Marry Poppins got to be on the Big Screen is just a wonderful treat.

I agree @goufcustom they are trying to be clever by showing just the shadow part, it was passing until I saw Back Artwork. The Design is not well balanced and I agree full Poster should be used. I have the US Amaray and If I remember correctly it is this Artwork Poster with the usual textured Border on the slipcover. I think to leave it as it is, it is missing something. I love my Amaray Slipcover.

It is well Deserving of a Steel treatment indeed, I just wish they would have put more thoughts behind the design as it is way too minimalistic IMO, but I might just get weak and get it anyways.

Last edited:
I love this film.. Emma Thompson had me laughing a lot.. keep thinking about picking this up on amaray but I'll get the steelbook now.. when it goes down in price:naughty:wish they'd used the whole poster and not split the image into two on the back and front but it could still look nice in hand:happy:

@harry , you wanted this to be released in steel:oohyeah:
:thumbs::thumbs:

I love this film.. Emma Thompson had me laughing a lot.. keep thinking about picking this up on amaray but I'll get the steelbook now.. when it goes down in price:naughty:wish they'd used the whole poster and not split the image into two on the back and front but it could still look nice in hand:happy:

@harry , you wanted this to be released in steel:oohyeah:
:thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the tagg chunk. I like the movie but i will wait to see pictures of the steelbook first

Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the tagg chunk. I like the movie but i will wait to see pictures of the steelbook first

Me too.. so much coming out over the next few months but this will be on my list to pick up somewhere down the line:D this was one you recommended I should see, and I really enjoyed it:notworthy::thumbs:

Reactions: harry