Purchase link: HDZeta
Price: $94.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus,3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d

DiM4O41UYAAMY4T.jpgDiM4OAOUYAALO6Y.jpgDiM4PwsVMAEY0lL.jpgDiM4QZmUEAEDAK9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Next HDzeta release: Saving Private Ryan 4K boxset
It wills only release one version with very limited number
There is only one edition, boxset, boxset including special package, two editions with steelbook with 4K+2D+special futures discs, release date will be July.
just got this info from a hdzeta fansite thought everyone would like to know cannot tell if this is true or false info guys .

I’m not a big fan of only releasing a boxset, if that is what they’ll do. But will of course await confirmation and beauty shots.

I’m not a big fan of only releasing a boxset, if that is what they’ll do. But will of course await confirmation and beauty shots.
i just hope i get 1 copy from the boxset like i did from the dunkirk boxset i imagine this will be like gold dust and will be impossible to get so i am hoping whoever gets the boxset will sell one of their copies from it :)

Reactions: DMD4k
If that report is true, wouldn't this be the only 4K re-release HDZ have done that is a boxset? Not only that, but only a boxset. A bit weird.
Not interested in a boxset myself, a stand-alone copy... maybe.

Reactions: steelbookz4eva
Slips have been revealed on another site (2 of them), completely new artwork unlike the Interstella re-release, same steelbook as before though

Yup, would be nice if @wxlinkswd could update us here too rather than being kept in the dark as usual

EDIT: I see they have read the posts and still nothing

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry