Saving Private Ryan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Saving Private Ryan: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 13th, 2012
Play.com

Wreck's original thread here

Art:
Saving_play.jpg

Other arts:

Actual Pictures

View attachment 13860

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine too, I thought it wasnt out till the 13th? Im not complaining, and I have the money available but one of these preorders is gonna catch me out eventually if they keep processing them so early! :ohno:

Yeah it says release date is the 13th but I'm happy to have it early :oohyeah:, that is if we do get it early haha. I'm the same mate will get caught out one day lol

Is the 'buckle' effect on the front cover just a trick of the eye or is it actually real - be a pain to store if it is real..

I think if anything it would be embossed but I see this being the same as the Iron Mans, embossed border and title.

Excellent movie, been wanting to get in on Blu for ages and the steelbook looks great, really clever effect. Still find the one scene towards the end difficult to watch even now

Really like this, but don't think this suits an em/debossing. Possibly a border but I'm 50/50 on that.

Don't own it on blu yet though so I'll have it either way

I'm assuming this will have the remastered disc. I have the German first edition steelbook and I don't think that one does. If it does, I'm going to crack this one open. Then again, if it's debossed or embossed, then I may want to keep this one sealed and crack open my german steelbook.