Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they stick to classics man, LOA & Gladiator were awesome packages for awesome flicks, HTTYD was okish but in my honest opinion does not really fit this premium collection so plz HDZ no more animated films.

Reactions: hayemaker
please let it be a korean movie

the yellow sea or the new world would be great:thumbs:
Huge fan of Korean flicks & these two are some of my favs BUT I highly doubt they will release Korean flicks, after all HDZ is a Chinese forum in China.... Plain Archive are more suited to that and we all know they will do them justice too, so fingers crossed they will release more Koreran flicks in their lines.

Reactions: BookofSteel
With Asian steels tending to struggle in the after sales market, I'm not sure another one would be as popular as some would imagine. Think Oldboy etc.

I'm hoping for an ultimate Once Upon a Time in America.

Huge fan of Korean flicks & these two are some of my favs BUT I highly doubt they will release Korean flicks, after all HDZ is a Chinese forum in China.... Plain Archive are more suited to that and we all know they will do them justice too, so fingers crossed they will release more Koreran flicks in their lines.

:happy: deleted my post, soryy thought hdzeta is also from korea :D

Schindler's List for me!
I would also love The Raging Bull or LA Confidential. All without steelbook treatment.

Although I would still like to have HTTYD2..

Last edited:
I really hope they stick to classics man, LOA & Gladiator were awesome packages for awesome flicks, HTTYD was okish but in my honest opinion does not really fit this premium collection so plz HDZ no more animated films.

Totally disagree with this - HTTYD was a great release and I hope they do more animated releases.

If the Mondo Iron Giant doesn't come off, I would love them to pick it up.

Reactions: harry and Actarus
Totally disagree with this - HTTYD was a great release and I hope they do more animated releases.

If the Mondo Iron Giant doesn't come off, I would love them to pick it up.
Don't get me wrong I love what HDZ did for HTTYD but I really want them to focus on classics as I feel this collection deserves nothing but the best of the best flicks out there, we have more than enough of Animated flicks from BF/KimchiDVD and others but hey that's just my opinion, having said that I can make an exception for U & therefore wouldn't mind Iron Giant though ;)