Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated:if your number doesnt work,please wait 1-2days to check it,china post system was slowly.
the last wave will ship out at this weekend.

140 Unamused1 LM944984210CN

141 apsmith21 LN936226629CN

142 walt_disnae  

143 TobinFrost LM944316670CN

144 aj101097 LN938916723CN

145 Netclone LM944514882CN

@wxlinkswd

I sent @n3wk1d a PM as I've never received anything or a tracking number, but now I've found this post way back. Mine is one of the usernames in the long list without a tracking number next to it. I paid right at the start. Wondering what's happened to my order. Plenty of other UK orders seem to be in weeks ago :s

Edit: I've now found the other two lists of tracking numbers. However my name still doesn't have one, the second still has a blank next to my name, and the third just says ********. A bit worried about my order now.

Last edited:
@wxlinkswd

I sent @n3wk1d a PM as I've never received anything or a tracking number, but now I've found this post way back. Mine is one of the usernames in the long list without a tracking number next to it. I paid right at the start. Wondering what's happened to my order. Plenty of other UK orders seem to be in weeks ago :s

Edit: I've now found the other two lists of tracking numbers. However my name still doesn't have one, the second still has a blank next to my name, and the third just says ********. A bit worried about my order now.
Pm sent

@wxlinkswd : Guys will this be available to order on the new webstore when it launches this Friday by any chance or are they all (including 1.4 slip variant) sold out?

@wxlinkswd : Guys will this be available to order on the new webstore when it launches this Friday by any chance or are they all (including 1.4 slip variant) sold out?

Don't think you need to buy these retail, I almost bid on a 1/4 Slip that I could have won for $45, already have an Ammo Box. I saw both the 1/4 Slip and Pet sell for between $40-$50 on Ebay Auctions today. They are not selling for $60 at Buy it now either.

I'm thinking of buying this steelbook but I was just wondering which edition is better I can't afford the ammo box, so I'm looking at either the Lenti or the PET slip. I usually buy the Lenti Edition when I have ordered from Blufans and Kimchi but the PET looks quite cool.

Thanks in advance

Chris

(Sorry for reviving an old thread)

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I'm thinking of buying this steelbook but I was just wondering which edition is better I can't afford the ammo box, so I'm looking at either the Lenti or the PET slip. I usually buy the Lenti Edition when I have ordered from Blufans and Kimchi but the PET looks quite cool.

Thanks in advance

Chris

(Sorry for reviving an old thread)

Pet is neat but the lenti is much, much nicer IMHO. Buying the Ammo Box broke my bank and totally screwed up my steelbook budget for the year but it was totally worth it.

Reactions: AFCFanChris

Theres:
28 1/4 slips / 13 PET / 20 Lenti on eBay/ No ammo boxes at Mo
48 @ F7
6 Lenti / 18 1/4 / 9 Full Slip @Gladiator

Those numbers are definitely dropping so some people are risking ? ordering them if in fact they have not implemented encryption yet.
Not sure about china but this is mandatory law to have encryption for banking details now in most countries.
so a online sites credit card merchant will honour your money if anything happens
If a site is hacked and its holding your card details that s usually the big problem, if your at home buying with card and are on WPA AES encryption in reality should be okay
A Lot of these features were made compulsory to protect people using public networks ,open wifi ,work etc
obviously buying via a open wifi network ,not the smartest idea in the world for sure ,a lot of people still or guess may have to do it from time to time. thou

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: comICS-soon
Yup or there s also a online contact feature at the site if you need help
HTTPS has been implemented on the site and its friday morning in china ,so guess its good to go now..

Last edited:
whats the average time of delivery to germany. ordered 2 Lentis before 4 weeks. Still not arrived in germany. Normal?