Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 5, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1569353316333.png

6374975_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that swears up and down that this movie will scare me and the stories are good so I might have to get this and see for myself. :)
This is not a scary movie. At least, imo, it wasnt. It definitely gets under your skin and it was a great film that I thoroughly enjoyed but I would recommend not to go in expecting to see a "scary" movie. :thumbs:

This is not a scary movie. At least, imo, it wasnt. It definitely gets under your skin and it was a great film that I thoroughly enjoyed but I would recommend not to go in expecting to see a "scary" movie. :thumbs:
Well the trailer had that one story about...
...the spiders. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia on a whole different level. So that story will creep me the hell out.

Well the trailer had that one story about...
...the spiders. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia on a whole different level. So that story will creep me the hell out.
Oh...well then you might be traumatized lol
It was well done. Let's hear your thought after you see it.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Ohh want this! Hope we get a UK one. Enjoyed the film, ‘‘twas fun! Liked the jangly man

Lotsalove for this one with no complaints and derogatory comments about the fat frame as there was with SKULL ISLAND.

Anyway, good-looking design in book illustration style as if by Stephen Gammell himself:-
1569465255438.png
1569465211425.png
/
1569465348359.png
1569465465680.png

Reactions: jasong
I really like this Steelbook and the books back in the day were creepy, but I did not care for the movie why did you guys think it was so good?

The far girl part looked scary and then she didn't do anything, all she did was hug the person wtf? The spider part seemed to cut out most of the spider part that's about all I can say, they didn't really show anything. They started showing it happen and then it cuts back and forth so much you don't see anything happen, where are all these good parts I missed, someone explain please? lol

I had such high (probably too high) hopes for this movie because of Guillermo Del Toro was on the project and after playing the P.T. game I thought this was going to be perfect, maybe they should of brought on Hideo Kojima as well ;)