Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

read on 2 Diff forums that Australia is getting a 2 Disc DiGi Book Style release :drool:

A greart movie , that has been imortalised by Spielberg !! ~ just want to get some interview outta him :naughty:

Reactions: rodtp
Thanks good news Daz. No need to import from the motherland (UK) ...

read it on another forum about 2 weeks ago bud :)

If you want a UK version , I will prob get 1 aswell, but I am 99.9999% its coming as the pic he showed had 3 Disc's , but he then went on to Say that we were getting a 2 Disc Version Caffe Stlyle Booklet DiGi Dawg ??

TC :ohno:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Thanks good news Daz. No need to import from the motherland (UK) ...

read it on another forum about 2 weeks ago bud :)

Actually Watched a Rip about 3 nights ago , and still made me swell up especially at the End , when they all come out @ thier current age in full Colour !! Master piece mate !!

No Way can they wipe these records from the History Books !!

If you want a UK version , I will prob get 1 aswell, but I am 99.9999% its coming as the pic he showed had 3 Disc's , but he then went on to Say that we were getting a 2 Disc Version Caffe Stlyle Booklet DiGi Dawg ??

TC :ohno:

Last edited by a moderator:
New to digibooks, can anybody shed some light on whether these will get a little tatty over time or are they nice and sturdy?

They tend to vary a little in quality, depending on the studio that is issuing them. The Warner US releases are pretty sturdy, the French & German Premium collection Warner releases are even better as they have clear plastic slip covers. Fox titles are OK but don'r feel quite so robust and for some releases -Wizards, Tora,Tora, Tora, are rediculously thin. The German Mediabooks are normally very solidly made and of course are much taller than digibooks, and usually thicker.
Of course since they are made of card like a hardcover book, they last longest if they are stored carefully on a shelf _ too much handling would have an effect on the cover over time.

Hope that helps! :drool:

Just thought to ask another question about this. How common is it to find the Bluray banner at the top of a digibook?

Those instantly put me off buying a steelbook so I'm hoping this is plain as shown in the listing...

Just thought to ask another question about this. How common is it to find the Bluray banner at the top of a digibook?

Those instantly put me off buying a steelbook so I'm hoping this is plain as shown in the listing...

I think this will be plain looking at the pics. Some digibooks have them and some don't, it depends on the studio releasing it. The Warner releases all gave banners I think.

Reactions: Man of Steelbooks
One of those films I know of, and should have watched but for one reason or another just never got around to watching. A nice edition and not a bad price at all, its about time I bought it eh...

Thankfully, this should be released here in the Czech Republic too! I will definitely add this to my small, but growing Digibook collection. Saw the movie once, but it was a bit long for the evening and difficult for me, so I'll be happy to watch it again... I like these kind of "period" movies. :)

very similar to the one showed for México, being Universal and getting from them in the past so many European releases (UK mostof them) very possible this will be ours too.