Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

All 4 of the shops in my post above ship to the US, the first 2 apparently charge 99 pence for standard postage, or 7.99 pounds for tracked delivery.

Thanks man! Just one more question: which one would u recommend? Ive heard zavvi has lousy shipping but i havent ordered from them or any of the other 3.

Just noticed that there is a "Definitive Collector's Limited Set" version of this from Amazon UK as well, the details on the site mention that the digibook is included in this set also.

schindler_UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the collectors set looks very nice and was priced fairly. It is sold out at the moment on amazon though.

Just like the digibook - though I was lucky enough to get my order in fairly quickly for that.

Maybe there is the possibility that they both will make a re-appearance - does happen sometimes with Amazon!

Just like the digibook - though I was lucky enough to get my order in fairly quickly for that.

Maybe there is the possibility that they both will make a re-appearance - does happen sometimes with Amazon!

I'm hoping so, I didn't get my pre-order in so I have been keeping an eye out!

How much was the collectors edition? As I might just preorder the normal digibook at Zaavi

Edit:

I just tried purchasing with Zaavi through PayPal & they said order failed yet I've got an email from PayPal saying they have done the £14.99 payment. Stupid Zaavi :( now I've got wait for them to get back to me.

Last edited:
How much was the collectors edition? As I might just preorder the normal digibook at Zaavi

Edit:

I just tried purchasing with Zaavi through PayPal & they said order failed yet I've got an email from PayPal saying they have done the £14.99 payment. Stupid Zaavi :( now I've got wait for them to get back to me.

It was £20.99, a great price. It is still available at Zavvi but it's £29.99.

Reactions: Jb162009
I'm no further with my Zaavi order as Zaavi say I have no order & need to contact PayPal to get them to cancel the "mystery" payment whilst PayPal are saying Zaavi have to cancel. If Zaavi are saying they have no order (there isn't even one in my account) then they wouldn't be processing the payment, I think.

I've ordered with amazon now and with 1st class postage just £15.48