Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

They can vary in size. The digibooks are generally G2 size and the mediabooks from Germany are normally G1. I believe this will be G2 despite the picture looking tall. The other digibooks released from Universal in the UK have all been G2 size.

Ah I really hope so. I'm not the kind of guy that keeps amarays and steelbooks separate, it's just all in alphabetical order. So I assume I'll just keep the digibooks with all the other films so G2 is definitely what I need.

I hope Sigill but it seems very detailed, in this case the Italian language is associated with the Spanish language, pmartin know more details on spanish edition?

The Spanish version does have Italian audio & subs apparently, together with English, Spanish, German & Turkish audio and Spanish, German, French, Greek, Hebrew, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish and English HoH subtitles.

The Spanish version does have Italian audio & subs apparently, together with English, Spanish, German & Turkish audio and Spanish, German, French, Greek, Hebrew, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish and English HoH subtitles.

Interesting... Do you know if the packaging is in spanish? Title/text inside etc? Or maybe the slip is only with spanish title?

I'm asking regarding the Collector's Edition as well, if you know of course.

Interesting... Do you know if the packaging is in spanish? Title/text inside etc? Or maybe the slip is only with spanish title?

I'm asking regarding the Collector's Edition as well, if you know of course.

I think it would be extremely unlikely that the book would be in anything but Spanish. The only example I can think of with English text, would be the Special book (not a digibook) that Fnac were giving away with the blu-ray of Titanic.

Reactions: tonybsg
Got one copy in today for my boss (I work at HMV) and it looks really neat! Not opened it but hefty beast, very good considering it's quadruple-play and the same price as the regular slipcase in most places!

Got one copy in today for my boss (I work at HMV) and it looks really neat! Not opened it but hefty beast, very good considering it's quadruple-play and the same price as the regular slipcase in most places!

Are you able to post a picture, is it thicker than the Amazon picture suggests then? Very excited to finally see the film and hoping for a weekend delivery from Sainsbury's.